Where can I get VP?!?

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
I've tried the 4 places around me ( Sheffield Lake) about 30 min west of cleveland.. And no one sells it. My bike is stock but I like the consistancy of VP fuel and no ethanel.. To bad I can't find any.. Suggestions? I tried contacting VP and the places they told me don't sell it either...

The only place I know of in northern Ohio is championship power sports in wauseon. Not all that close to you though. They were selling it at vetfest last year.

Not sure about Cleveland local areas but I spent some time sourcing decent fuel in Columbus this winter and found one really good gas station.

The SHELL station on Hamilton Rd south of I70 has three good options, all PUMP gas at better prices. They have a VP C-12 pump @ $10.00 a gallon, and two CAM2 pumps which is Sunoco racing fuel branded to sell at non Sunoco facilities. One is 110 Leaded Ethanol free @ $8.25 a gallon and the other is 110 UNLEADED, Ethanol free @ $8.49 a gallon. All these prices were a month ago,seems to be about half the price of the same or similar in 5 gal retail cans.

This station is close to Columbus Motor Speedway and I would think that's the reason for such great choice.

Hmm, R&R auto body in Cleveland on BrookPark road sells c10 which is unleaded and I can use. Not close.. But will have to do.

ive ran pump gas in every (stock ) bike my life, never issues. on the EFI bikes every now and then Ill run some startron through it.. pick up a bottle and a cap full every few tanks you run through... youll be fine.. promise. can get it most automotive places and even walmart i think. this was recommended to me by KTM when my first year 350 had some FI issues... they said it helps fight off bacteria and s**t that can grow in the gas from the ethanol. i dont know if that even makes sense. but the stuff is cheap and ive ran it and had no problems so ill stick with it. a bottle has lasted me like 2 years so far lol.

http://www.starbrite.com/item/star-tron-gasoline-additive?category_id=587

ive ran pump gas in every (stock ) bike my life, never issues. on the EFI bikes every now and then Ill run some startron through it.. pick up a bottle and a cap full every few tanks you run through... youll be fine.. promise. can get it most automotive places and even walmart i think. this was recommended to me by KTM when my first year 350 had some FI issues... they said it helps fight off bacteria and *!*!*!*! that can grow in the gas from the ethanol. i dont know if that even makes sense. but the stuff is cheap and ive ran it and had no problems so ill stick with it. a bottle has lasted me like 2 years so far lol.

http://www.starbrite.com/item/star-tron-gasoline-additive?category_id=587

I'll look into that stuff as well.. I've just seen first hand with the s**t fuel they sell us does to engines over time, it's s**t. Rather have more consistent stuff running my engine. I was sold on VP when I saw and felt how much more crisp ( and clean )my 125 was after running it all season and then doing a top end.. Huge difference.

I've looked at buying online but the freight charges cost as much as buying the fuel lol .. If it comes to it I'll just have to run garbage pump gas.. Which truly is aweful.
I have over 100 hours on my FI 450. Have never run anything other than pump 93. It's clean as a whistle inside.

This place is by my old high school. I always saw a VP banner in their window but never stopped in. I assumed they sold the stuff.

MPH-Maximum Performance & Handling
4250 State Rd
Peninsula, OH 44264

(330) 922-8000
mphohio.com/

There is a marathon on tuscarawas st or 172 in Massillon (perry township) that sells vp110 at a pump. some of you May know the gas station, they used to sell turbo blue at the same pump. Get the word out, so they keep selling it.

Just got back from Pro Car Associates. It is located near the Rubber Bowl, and was easy to find. They have a ton of VP in 55 gallon drums that they pump out in any increment for the buyer. They also sell VP 5 Gallon fuel jugs for cheap. I believe they were $25 with the hose. The people there were very nice, and I will be back. Also, cash purchases are given a deal compared to credit/debit cards.

Thought I'd share.

Back