Huffman Hill MX Open Wed 8/9 4-dark

Will you be open this coming weekend ?

Can someone who has ridden this track give some feedback. Is it prepped and watered?
Looking at the pics It looks like has some decent natural terrain with some elevation changes.
Thanks

Will you be open this coming weekend ?

Can someone who has ridden this track give some feedback. Is it prepped and watered?
Looking at the pics It looks like has some decent natural terrain with some elevation changes.
Thanks
We are planning on a Sunday ride. You can check us out on fb @ Huffman Hills MX

We are planning on a Sunday ride. You can check us out on fb @ Huffman Hills MX
I personally, would really appreciate it if you could continue to post here as well. A lot of us don't do FB. Thanks for putting the effort in week after week! It shows!!!

It was well prepped and watered when we have gone. Really fun track!

I personally, would really appreciate it if you could continue to post here as well. A lot of us don't do FB. Thanks for putting the effort in week after week! It shows!!!

Just saying if u wanna see how other ppl rate us u can check fb. Alot of reviews there.

Just saying if u wanna see how other ppl rate us u can check fb. Alot of reviews there.

Back