Roczen maybe out??

ImageUploadedByPitRacer1518405158.312686.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Man that dude looks beat up, what a bummer, he was just getting ready to get back to top form. Big set back. Then Bogel goes out with injury, Wiemer breaks his wrist. I hope those two retire before it kills or cripples them. I love this sport but injuries take the fun out of it. Somebody had a list of dangerous sports and MX/SX was only 10th. The top nine must take it's toll on it's athletes.

Man that dude looks beat up, what a bummer, he was just getting ready to get back to top form. Big set back. Then Bogel goes out with injury, Wiemer breaks his wrist. I hope those two retire before it kills or cripples them. I love this sport but injuries take the fun out of it. Somebody had a list of dangerous sports and MX/SX was only 10th. The top nine must take it's toll on it's athletes.
That's for sure.

Good god. Atleast he didn’t have compartment syndrome this time. And those sutures are real good. Those incisions are top notch. Nurse probably coulda cleaned it up a little better for him. But really He will be good to go come outdoors.

With the ligament damage that may not be true.
I agree. Kenny will never be the same rider prior to the crash last year, and now this year. RJ was never the same from a narvicular that never healed properly. He will race again, I just don't see him ever being the same.

I’m sure they anchored all the ligaments by the multiple incisions. Ligament anchors are the s**t.

Modern day orthopedics alone is worth high cost health insurance.

I agree. Kenny will never be the same rider prior to the crash last year, and now this year. RJ was never the same from a narvicular that never healed properly. He will race again, I just don't see him ever being the same.

Eating just a bit of crow right now aren't you big guy????

Love all the haters. 3rd race in, 4 weeks on the bike and 2nd over all. Roczen is young, has drive and a fantastic work ethic.

I was just saying to my wife that I'm as impressed with kr as I am et. He's an animal and once he gets back up to 30 minute race pace he may steal one from et. If kr doesn't, then I wanna see et go 24-0.

I really like how he kept quiet leading up to outdoors unlike before SX.

Eating just a bit of crow right now aren't you big guy????

Love all the haters. 3rd race in, 4 weeks on the bike and 2nd over all. Roczen is young, has drive and a fantastic work ethic.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here.... this is what he does .. does well a few rounds gets cocky then LAWN DART! Also I’ll have to disagree with the work ethic. Remember, Bakers program was “ to hard “ for the golden boy.

He won’t make it through the season

Back