Recent content by Mcaupp22

  1. Mcaupp22

    Beta 450

    Rode the 2 strokes not a fan but that’s to each there own I’m not a two stroke guy still had fun just have to ride them way harder but the 450 is really good especially having kyb suspension on it
  2. Mcaupp22

    Beta 450

    So don’t know how many people have rode one but I did yesterday for two short sessions and honestly great and solid 450. Really caught me off guard. Doesn’t have as much bottom and a Yamaha but pulls good through middle to top. Will say I have to ride it way more aggressively and keep it a bit...
  3. Mcaupp22

    Columbus SMX + Series

    Honestly Columbus it was cool to have a SMX race close.but the mud and rain the stadium and track it all honestly sucked and what a nightmare it was to get out the damn parking lot. You’d think all them cops they would have been directing traffic but not a single one in sight . Rd 2 same...
  4. Mcaupp22

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    Went to eastfork on Sunday. By far best layout in my opinion in a few years everything flows better backwards. Tracks completely reversed and was goofy at first riding it the opposite way just so used to all the turns being opposite so more left turns now then right. But I had a blast track was...
  5. Mcaupp22

    The Return of OIR Racing

    Exactly how I feel everytime I go. I wanna make it up for the next one but didn’t realize it was the 11th I’ll be in Hawaii that sucks
  6. Mcaupp22

    The Return of OIR Racing

    Based on results I’d say it was the biggest viva event ever
  7. Mcaupp22

    The Return of OIR Racing

    Since malvern haven’t had much drive to go north but oir was on my schedule. Fiancé had a bridal shower Saturday and just wasn’t in the cards. Love the track tho will definitely make it to the next one if I can
  8. Mcaupp22

    Jet Ski Thread

    Sure bud. He won’t admit it meister
  9. Mcaupp22

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    Much needed move. The current big track is way too short and personal opinion I hate the layout and honestly haven’t been back. Love jimmy and his crew just don’t like that moto track so very excited to see a track he actually can expand. Whole problem with the original is there is no where to...
  10. Mcaupp22

    Red Bud Vet Fest!

    Would love to go but I work on Friday and can only ride one class so kinda feel like a waste of a trip for one class
  11. Mcaupp22

    Loretta Lynn National to be broadcast on FloSports this year

    Gotta say this Loretta’s to me was nonexistent. Obviously I was at work all week and am unable to watch but getting home and watching on racer tv the motos id want or specific times for buddies I would do. This year I’m barely on my phone throughout the week and didn’t pay attention to the...
  12. Mcaupp22

    Loretta Lynn National to be broadcast on FloSports this year

    I’m ready for next year to much going on this year whole reason it wasn’t a focus I’ll be ready for spring next year
  13. Mcaupp22

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    I’m waiting on the new route 62 down the road. Personally opinion I hate the layout of 62 the past two years not a fan at all
  14. Mcaupp22

    Snakes on the mx track

    Well if you ran over it hope it was dead
  15. Mcaupp22

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    R3 is super fun track with good flow the winter spot for me !
Back
Top