AMS Marysville July 4th

washel157

PR Addict
I havn`t heard any good things about that race. I guess it was a serious dust bowl like the last time. Just watered the mulch and called it a day. Lovely.

kdbken

PR Addict
I havn`t heard any good things about that race. I guess it was a serious dust bowl like the last time. Just watered the mulch and called it a day. Lovely.

Actually, it was the best we have seen the track in years. We haven't been big fans the past few years due to the dust and lack of track changes. However, it's close to home and we decided to give it a shot. Glad we did. Almost zero dust all day(even 2nd motos) and major track changes. They even mowed the fields! Great job by the AMS crew this year so far. Some video of the July 4th race. => http://vimeo.com/45271140

washel157

PR Addict
Cool vid but were the major track changes the triple/ double where there was already a table top? lol

John250

PR Founding Father
Brenner, They did change up the back section some what too. Still a little one lined back there, but the track was not a dust bowl. I was surprised. They did not water at intermission, just turned the mulch and went racing again. Looks like the added a bunch of Mulch this year.