2011 KTM 50 Mini Adventure------Need Some Help

Affliction313

PR Member
Bought my daughter a 2011 KTM 50 Mini------and of course she wants to put her touch on it and wants black plastic....but I have searched high and low on the web acerebis, polysport, ufo, ect ect and I can not find anything for 50 sx mini.....everything I have found starts at a 65 and up....so my question is directed to other 50 parents where can I go to get new plastic for this thing? and/or does a 65 of the same year plastic fit?

Double D

PR Founding Father
Bought my daughter a 2011 KTM 50 Mini------and of course she wants to put her touch on it and wants black plastic....but I have searched high and low on the web acerebis, polysport, ufo, ect ect and I can not find anything for 50 sx mini.....everything I have found starts at a 65 and up....so my question is directed to other 50 parents where can I go to get new plastic for this thing? and/or does a 65 of the same year plastic fit?
The Mini adventure was discontinued in 2006 or 07 I think.
Are you sure you have the model right?

Double D

PR Founding Father
url
Google Mini Adventure plastic and click on images.

Affliction313

PR Member
yea...sorry all these little bumble bees look the same....but im rolling snake eyes everywhere I look for new plastic...I know the obvious choice is stock...but she wants black because she wants pink graphics....any other help would be greatly appreciated