Return customer

jj584

PR Addict
Just saying hello, former member just coming back to the sport and the boards. I used to race quads, ran #59 on LTR's for a few years. Had bikes prior to that and coming back for the two wheelers again. Currently bike less but shopping hard to get setup for a spring return.

jj584

PR Addict
I'm a big boy at 230 lbs, no used 250f's for me. Thanks for looking out though. Being 36 sucks fyi

halffast

PR Elite
Have you considered Bomber class or even vintage racing ? Get an older , big bore , 2-stroke and have a blast ! Cheap to maintain , reliable , and the most fun to ride IMO . Always made me feel fast when the power hit , whether I was or not .

beenridin

PR Elite
Have you considered Bomber class or even vintage racing ? Get an older , big bore , 2-stroke and have a blast ! Cheap to maintain , reliable , and the most fun to ride IMO . Always made me feel fast when the power hit , whether I was or not .
Lure out! And....hit

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Considering selling this if you're interested in a modern vintage / bomber 95 cr250
image.jpeg

jj584

PR Addict
I'll send a check for 3500 just cash it and give the bike and the G to my shippers. Just a heads up my sister is a Nigerian princess who wants to marry you. Just send 5k to cover expenses.

jj584

PR Addict
Georgie she looks nice but I'm looking for more of a project so I can pimp it out with my kid. That's half the fun if I get a new machine that one one will be the daily abused.