No more Full Gas Sprint Enduros

jstory

PR Addict
I was bummed to read a post from the series promoter today that the Full Gas Sprint Enduro Series is done. 2020 is the last year for it unless someone else picks it up. Such fun events. I would love to see a local series started with this format.

Congratulations are in order for the 2020 Full Gas Sprint Enduro 60+ champion, jeffro667. Hopefully the series is picked up.

I ran the Alligator Enduro a few times many years ago when I used to hit Daytona for Bike Week, sometimes it was fun, sometimes it was a survival race. But a Sprint Enduro sounds like fun to me..............

So of course their website doesn't work....yet

I saw a post from the original Sprint Enduro folks saying this new series is NOT their former series, and there is still someone working to take over their original series.

Guess time will tell.

Here is the full schedule right now for the new US Sprint Enduro series.. Its not very friendly for us northern guys. They added a couple locations that I've never been to but they are gonna be a longer drive to get to. I doubt ill do them all this year. I'll mix it up with some GNCC's and National Enduros. If your not trying to chase a series you can run a lot of national level off road events without too much travel. There is also several local series that run hare scramble and GP's . With all of that combined you can make a full schedule pretty easily. I'm really enjoying riding a variety of events. I wish I would have started doing this when I was younger instead of being 100% moto.
·

2021 US SPRINT ENDURO SERIES SCHEDULE:
ROUND 1 FEBRUARY 27 - 28 GASTON, SC (GTR)
ROUND 2 MARCH 20 - 21 DONALDS, SC (THE SHOALS)
ROUND 3 APRIL 10 - 11 SOCIETY HILL, SC * ISDE QUALIFIER (MOREE'S SPORTSMAN PRESERVE)
ROUND 4 MAY 8 - 9 BRISTOL, VA (HARLEYWOOD)
ROUND 5 MAY 29 - 30 GLEN DANIEL, WV (HIDDEN VALLEY MUDBOG AND GOLF COURSE)
ROUND 6 JULY 17 - 18 WESTERNPORT, MD
GTR Complex
Hidden Valley Mud Bog- XC & MX
Moree's Sportsman Preserve Society Hill, Sc
The Shoals Mx
Kenda Tires USA
=AZXT77ZCXbiK9Y5OXvKkD-rPaLBnLsSxWxmG0wHcZi3lxe6NVkVvpQ9Av0TfAMFbmvoxfuVLyCBEod9LYBU41H2h3rVRoM5Rmx8NlFAdnEarF-5Gt19S-2Wq-XxxuVXKGf1QpL2RW8wndKRplB5CpLNlpPGDRgmtvCHagAeJThRJtuOZDmRE5e4QupYZ987t488&__tn__=kK-R']

Like stated above its unclear if this is the same series or not. If its not they just swooped in and took the majority of the venues.

Reactions: k01
The Society Hill, SC one is interesting as I think I've raced there, or around the corner from there before. I raced a Mega Series race at a track called Camp Coker like 20 years ago and if you pull up that Moree's thing on google maps and then zoom out you can see the old Camp Coker MX track still there. It was all sand.

I am 100% hitting a couple of these.

The Society Hill, SC one is interesting as I think I've raced there, or around the corner from there before. I raced a Mega Series race at a track called Camp Coker like 20 years ago and if you pull up that Moree's thing on google maps and then zoom out you can see the old Camp Coker MX track still there. It was all sand.

I am 100% hitting a couple of these.
John you will absolutely love the cross tests,......... Some of the enduro test sections will be a little "different" than what you are used to riding. These races are my favorite, such a fun weekend and different style of racing.

Having recently moved to SC, I am excited to see half that schedule down here. Might have to check it out one weekend!

Back