Battle Race-R1 Malvern 5/22 & 5/23

MalvernMX

Battle for Ohio-R1.. Saturday 5/22 & Sunday 5/23!! Saturday is open practice, then ATV and PW50 races. PITBIKE Races (no points and no memberships required) will also be happening Saturday evening — Registration at 12pm! Sunday all bikes will race. ➡️ Swipe for more info.
Saturday: Open Practice from 8am-2pm. Racing registration for the weekend from 6:30am-3pm.
Sat. Racing: ALL ATVs and PW50s. Race Practice begins at 3pm, with racing to follow.
Sunday: Registration from 6:30am-8:30am. Race Practice begins at 8am, with racing to follow.

ALL riders must have an AMA membership for practice and racing. ALL riders must have a district membership (OMA, Race Ohio, or PAMX). AMA & OMA will be sold at the track during registration.
Can’t wait to see everyone!! #RaceMalvern #BattleForOhio2021
CFCF60A2-C843-4E78-AB49-026A48EB620D.png

Meister

PR Founding Father
Track was awesome today!

Unfortunately I was inadvertently reintroduced to the ground due to someone else's stupidity and didn't get to ride as many laps as I hoped. Even rode an extra class, which turned into just a monetary donation lol.. Had I not been on the ground, it woulda been a perfect hot day at the track.