Pregnant mom, 2 young sons found dead inside RV They were found dead inside camper at motocross track in Kansas

NQ1965

PR Elite

Very sad . . .

Pregnant mom, 2 young sons found dead inside RV. They were found dead inside camper at motocross track in Kansas.​

sad for sure. we had an alarm wake us up overnight in the rv in florida this year, my first thought was its probably bogus but after opening windows/doors it cleared on its own, so it probably was legit. not sure how or where it was coming from, but we're extra cautious now for sure.. 2 alarms in there plus a hand held meter that ill randomly check just to make sure we dont have any high levels. and always sleep with the windows cracked regardless if its heat or AC we're running.

Man..... One of those kids... He was a son of a friend of mine.. Weve grown apart over the years due to life, but weve drank many a beers together.. gutted for their family..

Yea I got 2 CO monitors in my motorhome. At the track amazes me how some don’t realize where their generstor exhaust is going. Or how close they’re parking next to someone. I try to stagger from another rig.

Back