Mini O's

John250

PR Founding Father
Mini O's are just a little over a month away. Matthew is racing. Anyone else from Ohio making the trip to the Mini O's?

Heh, you know me, was in some sort of a plan since last year, but no chance since June 30th. Next year. Yeah, that's it, next year. :)

Looks like rain coming in tomorrow. I forgot about Matthew running it. Saw Baker in the line-up. Watching a one of Spencer's friends. Had it up on the TV. Not broadcasting MX practice. Will catch up tomorrow. Have fun and stay safe down there....

s**t up scoob. Been great so far. The dirt ain’t even sticking to the bike.

But…i got the water barrel full and ready for the mud bath.

I’m hoping next year to make it to mini O’s for the first time. I wouldn’t even know what class to run down there

It's Florida. I don't think it's supposed to be all dayers.
Screenshot_20231121_171725_Chrome.jpg

s**t up scoob. Been great so far. The dirt ain’t even sticking to the bike.

But…i got the water barrel full and ready for the mud bath.
Don't shoot the messenger bro. It came. Looked rough towards the end of the day...

I’m hoping next year to make it to mini O’s for the first time. I wouldn’t even know what class to run down there
Yeah...me too...lol. Actually more so for Spencer, but although I sold the KX, I already am looking to get a TC 300 fi in the future... :) Not sure I would make it a lap... Well, today. ;)

Great racing so far. Georgie looked good in a super fast 30 plus. Pape ran well in 50 plus, his son had some good results as well. Gonna brag on Matthew a bit though. He told me he was going to pull the holeshot in 450 B, I shrugged it off. Tons of top factory supported guys in there. Damn if he didn't pull a huge holeshot and held Fauser off until the step up on the uphill. In the photo, you can see how far Matthew and Fauser were out down the second straightaway. Matthew shut the door dropping into the bottom though.
20231123_153234.jpg

Cool pic happy moose clipped off at the track. Was a really fun week. Was happy my dad was able to ride down with me and limp around from the sturgis Harley accident. He was cleared to put weight on the leg a few days before we left for mini os. Isn’t the same without him, hope we got many more years of racing together. Age comes quick. No idea how I got to be a 35+ rider. 40 is only 3 years away!
IMG_3468.jpeg
image_1.jpeg

Seen you on the timing Baker that was awesome!

This is THE race to go to on the east coast for sure. So many talented riders in all the classes too.

Back