Derek Feller RIP

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I saw this on FB, I know he posted on here occasionally, just fyi.

I’m destroyed by this.

Talked to him about a month ago and sounded like all of this was going to be behind him and he was ready to get back to racing next year.

The kindest most genuine racer in the pits. Loved motocross and a friend to all.

Rest in peace friend. I can’t believe you’re gone.

I’m destroyed by this.

Talked to him about a month ago and sounded like all of this was going to be behind him and he was ready to get back to racing next year.

The kindest most genuine racer in the pits. Loved motocross and a friend to all.

Rest in peace friend. I can’t believe you’re gone.
Kinda took me by surprise, I had no idea he had anything going on like this.

Saw these posts this morning and couldn’t believe it. Gutted for the guy. Super good dude didn’t think his life was going to take the craziest roller coaster since last time I talked to him. Talked to him at the qualifier at bcliff in the spring and then about 3 or 4 months later I found out he had cancer and seemed like he was fighting it well from what I could see on Facebook. Then woke up to posts of his passing. RIP to a good dude .

I’m so taken back by this. I’ve known Derek for about 14 years now. I met him at mx213 and he lived in the valley where all my family is from. He had just recently moved to gahanna close to me within the last year, and we’d hangout and ride together. I’m truly at a loss for words.

Back