Pax trax money race

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Well by the looks of it some people showed up but there’s no way they are going to make any money on it and there’s no way they can pay the purse prices they set out. Very few there. Crazy ideas have crazy consequences I guess

John250

PR Founding Father
Think there was a stipulation if gates were not full the purses were adjusted. Is there a live link?

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
So they didn’t even make the 50 rider entry payout so very curious how much and how far they are paying out

hershey

PR Elite
1000013908.jpg

Not too shabby.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
More reasonable fees but still a huge purse or as big as they could go would of worked way better can you imagine for a bit less money but only let’s say $100 entry fee I feel more pros show

John250

PR Founding Father
$36,750 paid out in purse money for 42 entries. Nuts.

I seriously would have thought with the national arenacross series in town, the supercross in town, that there would have been a whole lot of fast privateers that would have packed that gate for that race. Looking at the payout, most won't make that kind of money at either event.

hershey

PR Elite
$36,750 paid out in purse money for 42 entries. Nuts.

I seriously would have thought with the national arenacross series in town, the supercross in town, that there would have been a whole lot of fast privateers that would have packed that gate for that race. Looking at the payout, most won't make that kind of money at either event.
I think the entry fee scared them all off. Honestly, most those guys don't have much money.