Briarcliff 3-24

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Ok, Sunday is a go. 11-5pm, seems like a good response, I’m anticipating groups starting at noon. $30 per rider. No trails, the trails are no longer in service. And the biggie, no concessions, mom has called it a career. I don’t have time to do it. Pack a nanner.
IMG_5217.jpeg

Open today 11-5pm. We will have open tracks 11-12pm. On the big track this means 125cc and up. We cannot do 85 and under on this track any longer in an open session.

At 12pm, we will begin sessions or groups on the big track. These will likely be our typical A/B bike, C bike, mini bikes, quads. We will split further based on the number of riders in each. The other tracks will remain in an open session. Be careful. This is not a race! Ride, enjoy, be respectful to each other.

We will go through the rotation at least 3 times on the big track. Then whatever remaining time is left will be open session for the rest of the time till 5pm.

Whatta day. Huge turnout. Really good to start off this way coming out of winter. Just what we needed honestly, paying bills time now. I think we hit the mark on the track for the first ride. I didn’t want to have a bunch of ambulance runs so we took it easy on prep, and you could see it got dusty but that might have been the trade off for keeping people safe yesterday. It definitely was good early, but a little dusty by mid day. That’s also a by product of that many riders pounding the track too! We will slowly cinch it up as everyone gets their feet under them again. By AQ time, we will put the teeth back in it. Photo credit to Megan Marinucci. Thanks to wife for lunch, it was hot and ready like just what I needed, so cold in the morning yesterday! Thanks to Gail for packing me a lunch, I think a rabid squirrel devoured your sammich, but I appreciate the thought. Chances for this weekend look slim, just throwing that out there. Good Friday ride??

Back