What's the move 6-22/6-23

Meister

PR Founding Father
Communication sucks these days.
We gotta bring it back.

Sometimes I'll only go ride a place if theres people i know going for safety reasons. Daughters softball is over so we'll be riding the weekends more.

So what's the move?

mshafer62

PR Addict
Totally agree with the lack of communication on here...
Seems as though discussions went too far to one side and now we're at the other end

COCR's OMA practice and race for me

mshafer62

PR Addict
The Unadilla race totally slipped past me.
Getting to ride the national track has always been on my bucket list.
Next year...

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Eastfork is open, Svr has practice, western reserve has practice, cocr has practice, think hills of fire might also have practice, quite a few options

Meister

PR Founding Father
Won indians tickets last night at sarchiones truck show... Of course they're for Saturday... Looks like im looking to ride Sunday now.. lol.. baseball strikes again..
PXL_20240621_022147540.jpg

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
I came up to Lightning for the vintage races this morning, and I'm going to grears tomorrow.
Just doing photos as my foot isn't healed yet.
Rt62 is racing today and practice tomorrow at 9am till 2pm to beat the heat.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Making a run for WR practice for a few hours before the ball game.. tomorrow my weather shows 70% chance of rain.. figured if i didn't go today i wouldn't get to tomorrow.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Track shaped up pretty good after the first round of mud practice (that started late). $45 to practice is a bit silly tho. No gate fee refund like others used to do so 15 to get in the gate and 30 to ride. Sad because the members that are moto guys know this but their word vs guys who dont know mean nothing. Probably my last visit there for another 10 years due to that. Theyve got a good group of moto dudes helping that club and they should heed their advice.

Off to the Indians game now!

MX_Implements

PR Addict
Apparently no where was the move. Cocr maybe had 20 riders today for race practice, Route 62 had 96 for the race and Eastfork had 65 for open practice.