24 yz450 3k lol

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Funny enough I have seen probably 10-15 the past week on marketplace and I know there all stolen

Meister

PR Founding Father
He replied but i asked where in CLE and got no reply.. i coulda used a parts bike for extra suspension and wheels to play with.. lol

Matt Berger

PR Member
I bought a 2021 YZ450F a couple years ago from a guy in Cleveland. ALL the typical signs of a stolen bike... but it turned out to be legit.

Clean title notarized and all.

He even took the bike for one last ride and showed me some insane wheelies in the middle of the street. I was impressed.

Now, I did do my due diligence and vetted out the situation before just driving into Cleveland blind. In addition to a large amount of social media stalking, I was actually able to get in contact with the previous owner and he told me his deal with him went seamless.

Not saying this one, or others, aren't stolen BUT there are some deals out there that are legit. This guy even expressed his frustration with how these people that steal bikes are giving them a bad rap.

I've bought/sold a lot of bikes and I've learned to always treat each buyer/seller the same. Do your homework on everyone, every single time. Cross your t's and dot your i's before meeting anyone anywhere.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Actual picture of mine that was stolen.. being ridden up in cle today apparently...

Screenshot_20240811-171940.png

Meister

PR Founding Father
Almost messaged that he needed to hit it with some sc1.. They did atleast put new grips on. He rode it awhile with a torn grip from me wrecking at Daytona then he wadded it bad in a miami ride out. I still have a brand new footoeg in my toolbox i bought to replace the one i bent in Daytona too. Might mail it to them. They got small feet so they can prob reach the brake pedal better with it bent forward. Lol

Meister

PR Founding Father
Some may find this funny too . This is the dbag that's had my bike awhile. Not the kid in pic. That kids one of his little buddies he lets ride it and drive that white jeep roo. Maybe his boy friend.https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wkbn.com/news/local-news/youngstown-news/man-arrested-in-chase-while-still-eating-sandwich/amp/

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Almost messaged that he needed to hit it with some sc1.. They did atleast put new grips on. He rode it awhile with a torn grip from me wrecking at Daytona then he wadded it bad in a miami ride out. I still have a brand new footoeg in my toolbox i bought to replace the one i bent in Daytona too. Might mail it to them. They got small feet so they can prob reach the brake pedal better with it bent forward. Lol
What footpegs are they might be in the market for some

Meister

PR Founding Father
It was a single stock replacement.. i have raptors with wc lowering mounts on my new one i picked up cheap used. If youre being cost conscious, buy flo.