Drew adams

Carlisle

PR Member
Read that he is not locked up by anyone for a pro contract. If that’s true I find it very interesting. Kid just one both pro sport classes at Loretta’s. How times have changed. All the lites factories are full and he has no one to ride for? Think the ama really needs to restructure there lites class. Am I the only one who sees a problem with this? I think Ryder D had this issue with pro circuit. To many fast riders and not enough factory spots!!! Time for an age limit in the lites class at the factory level. Sorry jmo. If not I think in the future the sport is going to implode. Something has to change.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
And refinancing Second mortgages. Heloc loans aren’t the best move right now either. What are they gonna do?

They’re gonna race for free that’s what.

Carlisle

PR Member
So you think he’s going to Honda? Let’s think about this…… that means they’re adding another bike to the lites team? I highly doubt that. So then that means either Jo shimoda is gone who they just signed( doubt it) or chance hymas is gone( maybe). Just because of his knee issues. We will see. Sure would suck to see him not have a factory ride cause all spots are full.

Toddco327

PR Addict
So you think he’s going to Honda? Let’s think about this…… that means they’re adding another bike to the lites team? I highly doubt that. So then that means either Jo shimoda is gone who they just signed( doubt it) or chance hymas is gone( maybe). Just because of his knee issues. We will see. Sure would suck to see him not have a factory ride cause all spots are full.
Star has a lot of riders and keeps signing more. Honda might have a few extra bucks to spare.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Heard star was signing Carson wood and there was about 3 to 5 kids that beat him at LL straight up and just were better. Kinda confusing when you hear who gets rides and not definitely hear some and it makes sense then others you know someone knows someone important

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I don’t think they weigh it all on Loretta’s. I’m sure the expectation is to offer rides to those who they see has the best growth potential.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Now i read that honda is very unlikely as they wont have budget to create another spot.

Carlisle

PR Member
Now i read that honda is very unlikely as they wont have budget to create another spot.
Of course they won’t have budget. Have you heard that Ktm is looking at dropping the factory husquvarna and gas gas race teams? Probably not. Moto is not doing well. Dealerships have back up inventory. Loretta’s was down this yr spectator wise and more alternates raced this yr than in any previous yr. The signs are all there. I try to keep saying this kinda stuff but I’m apparently a retard. That’s ok. They offered WiFi this yr at Loretta’s. It was 150$ for the week per phone! Use your brain and common sense, do the math. If you’ve ever been to Loretta’s you know that there is 0 cell phone service no matter the carrier. A new 450 costs how much? At a national your not aloud to race anything older than I think 2 yrs. Local tracks are closing and racing is getting super expensive. Used to be if you win Loretta’s at the highest level you’ll get a factory ride. Not anymore! Why is that?

Meister

PR Founding Father
FB_IMG_1721597288487.jpg

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Also just saw speaking of local tracks struggling. Hills of fire came out and said there not running OMA race because they financially cannot take a hit like that which I totally understand. I don’t own a track or understand everything that goes on necessarily behind the scenes but just like everyone else in the world it is very hard to make money

John250

PR Founding Father
I am not sure what is happening with OMA. But probably time for BC and others to just join the buckeye series. That would pull those riders. BC could offer their own support classes and run 4 wheelers if they chose to in my opinion.

hershey

PR Elite
Also just saw speaking of local tracks struggling. Hills of fire came out and said there not running OMA race because they financially cannot take a hit like that which I totally understand. I don’t own a track or understand everything that goes on necessarily behind the scenes but just like everyone else in the world it is very hard to make money
Can't take the hit is because nobody shows up for OMA races any more. VIVA is the same thing, we vote every day with our money. There is more power with how and where you spend your money than voting at the ballot box. Years of poor value for racers, bad decisions and in fighting finally has taken it's toll. I called this years ago and was told to shut up. DHDS01 was right all along.