Time for WHIPS thread........

some of those whips don't even look natural. Seems like you'd have to practice in space to get that good at them...

Jon16 here
DSC00343.JPG

Kaiser here
DSC00244.JPG

Potter certainly whips it further than anyone I've ever seen, but like Georgie said they don't look natural. They are so over the top they almost look a bit goonish. Doesn't help with the massive panic revs in there either.
Sure, they are massive death-defying whips...but no style. Seems like guys today try so hard to be cool.....that they just aren't.

A nice old-school Ron Lechien or David Bailey one foot or no foot whip just ooooozes style points.

db_whip.jpg

Potter certainly whips it further than anyone I've ever seen, but like Georgie said they don't look natural. They are so over the top they almost look a bit goonish. Doesn't help with the massive panic revs in there either.
Sure, they are massive death-defying whips...but no style. Seems like guys today try so hard to be cool.....that they just aren't.

A nice old-school Ron Lechien or David Bailey one foot or no foot whip just ooooozes style points.

db_whip.jpg

I'd like to see more no footer whips.

Todd Krieg.. the image quality not so good as i was shooting completely across track.. but hes got some whip skill..

30676_124436310908089_108481312503589_246746_3922438_n.jpg

these bubba images are as stylish as it gets in my opinion..

james-stewart-best-whip-x-games.jpg

james_bestwhip_0005.jpg

james_bestwhip_0001.jpg

A few more local guys.
Dylan Bantum here, I think he's in FL for the winter.
DSC00484.JPG

Barrington over the camel back at Beans. I hope to see you riding at Beans again this year Stephen!
DSC00158.JPG

Parker
DSC00121.JPG

Nick Mariol, I hope he is healing up.
Beans%206-Sep-09%20216.jpg

I love whips! I dont have hardly any pictures of the good old days anymore.. Thanks for postin that Marc!

Back