Big Game Raceway on Saturday

honda907

PR Addict
Anyone go there on Saturday? I never have seen dust so bad since the 70's. Everyone I talked to thought the jumps were terrible (peaked like mid eighties jumps), way to big for am racing, and lots of the landings were 1 foot of silt/dust that kinda sucked you up. If that is all the better the CRA can do, then I will not be going to anymore CRA races, as this was my first for this year .Last year we came out to the CRA after the Steel City National, as we didn't know about the CRA, and man was the place a phenom place. So were the other CRA tracks. What happened?

I have been racing, just racing in Eastern Pa doing a spring/early summer series. Didn't race out your way in the spring, as you had a lot of bad/rainey weather, so we got comitted to another series.

ok here is my thoughts, this is not good for someone i'm sure,
i have been racing since 1974 started @ crash and burn, king of dust, although there was alot in the 70's,
I went to OIR this morning to race and didn't get my bike out of the trailer and left.
the turn out was little and not enough for me to race with, racing against myself is no fun,
OIR is one of the best tracks around here no matter who owns it or runs it.
this is a prime CRA track, and there is no reason that CRA should not let this track be one.
it rained last night and the track was so nice they had to water before practice this morn.
everyone say's there running Quad's ya i don't care for that either but it's what keeps the tracks running $,
Everyone races malvern and don't complain when the late night due come out no burms and slick 3 short laps
and one fall and its over, some can't race 2 moto's cause the gates droppin so late. I have the most respect
for the Hands running OIR all those yrs and brought the track back to life. "I hope on the 28th of Aug. when OIR
has there pro day, CRA or not everyone shows there motocross respect and shows up". The only worth while track
around this side of youngstown are
Western reserve and OIR. we lost alot of great tracks ama and cra, running practice on a race day should
be ok the one who practice usaully dont race anyway or needs it to be ready to race, we lost 330 for that reason,
they need $ to keep them going on the off race days.
Most riders already have all there cherry picking points by this time of the yr. running night races with no
competitors, OIR is a outlaw track for one reason dist.12 is gone and cra snubbed them, GET WITH IT...
I love to race and don't have all the extra time to travel 2 hrs to race every sunday.
This is not to down grade CRA but be smart sign them for 2012...

Back