BC Monster Energy Day #1 and PB Race 5-26 & Open Riding 5-27

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well I started making changes last night, just couldnt wait. Nothing over the top, a couple decent tables so far, a big berm, a couple rollers. I will finish it tonight. I think the add on sections that we do will really make the track for the racing anyway.

Mosher

PR Founding Father
Well I started making changes last night, just couldnt wait. Nothing over the top, a couple decent tables so far, a big berm, a couple rollers. I will finish it tonight. I think the add on sections that we do will really make the track for the racing anyway.

Add a Gonzwaller too.

nitrofish

PR Addict
Could you station a flagger near the pond loop? At least when the kids are out. Oh, get the bike first I just put a new fox air on his bike, he can swim a little.

nitrofish

PR Addict
Jack requests no sand sections. He learned at Malvern that navigating a quad through sand is easier than his CRF 50. His new nickname "the sandman".

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Don't, you'll hurt yourself. I got that feeling...

probably would. i never ride that thing. the first time i did was at hersheys house and i forgot i was on a pit bike and launched off this step down and flat landed and aabout busted my face on the bars lol.. its easy to forget its a little bike. if i raced it it would just be purely for fun. id be giving about 10% effort lol.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Try being fat and riding a pit bike. You wont forget your on a pit bike. lol

SHOOTING for a BC Sunday Trip! Spode it up a little! Found out the stock suspension on my YZ just isnt what I was used to on an 08 crf.. lol It`ll still be fun though! Hopefully have a decent little group coming down if the plans come together accordingly!

LuckyStar64

PR Addict
Damn you guys! You realize this is on the same day as TV Lands' Rock & Ride? That pit bike race is awesome too, but I've been there and been the only Vet rider a few times. They race the big track at TV Land too. I like to support the scene as much as possible, but I can't be at both events. Which one are the other old men racing at? BC? --L*64

nitrofish

PR Addict
Damn you guys! You realize this is on the same day as TV Lands' Rock & Ride? That pit bike race is awesome too, but I've been there and been the only Vet rider a few times. They race the big track at TV Land too. I like to support the scene as much as possible, but I can't be at both events. Which one are the other old men racing at? BC? --L*64

L*64, I am over the hill this year! So I guess I'll be in the 40 + class.

LuckyStar64

PR Addict
I guess I'll go to BC, but it sucks that both are on the same day. Trevor always puts on great events, and lokk forward to the R&R every year. The track we run on is awesome. Love the step up dubz. --L*64

liljhall09

PR Addict
hopefully have the camper and trailer ready to go !

can i race this :)

14dlmpk.jpg

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Built a cool whoop section/double double for fast guys tonight, and popper table. I will have pics in the next couple days or so.

Meister

PR Founding Father
We are out. Courts mishap tonight is going to make for some slow going. I'm writing this from a recovery room at aultman hospital sitting next to court. Might be here a lil longer than anyone wants to be.