Pro Works Bike??

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
If that guy can't piece together a decent looking number plate what makes anyone think he could piece together all those bogus factory parts? That thing is a heap. I wouldn't pay 50 bucks for it.

barrington314

PR Elite
i might have to figure out how to record phone calls so i can start calling dudes like this and mess around. "whos this ricky gosselaar fella?" "i thought travis pastrami was a nascar driver" "what color power band she have in her?" all in hill billy accent.

MXracn746

PR Addict
i might have to figure out how to record phone calls so i can start calling dudes like this and mess around. "whos this ricky gosselaar fella?" "i thought travis pastrami was a nascar driver" "what color power band she have in her?" all in hill billy accent.

Funny!

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
hahaha, he doesn't want to sell it but he has a bad back......will trade for crotch rocket.

epik

PR Member

pastrami lol

Toddco327

PR Addict
You think the oil on the swingarm is supposed to be there? i heard thats a easy way to oil your swingarm bearings...... what a tool.

TruckerG162

PR Member
haha people crack me up, as far as the 2 piece fat head, that IS a real part they have interchangeable domes for different compression ratios, but highly doubt this cat has one lol