BC 6-9 & 6-10 Honda of Marysville Motorsports Day

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be open this Saturday and Sunday. With the nationals taking a turn, whats the point in Hight Point? Get to the Cliff. Riding is better than watching anyway. But if you feel that you must watch RD put on a clinic, well we'll be open Sunday too. Honda of Marysville Day on Sunday, all tracks open as usual. Open riding for the normal hours of 11-5pm. AND yes people have asked me, seriously. HMMS will be offering free demos. They are bringing a CRF 450, 250, 150, and for the trails a CRF 250x and a couple utility quads. So if you have been afraid of the trails, but wanna try them out. Heres your chance. Just go over and talk to the HMMS crew they will get you hooked up.

Also, we are adding the dates of June 16-17th to our schedule of merry motoing.

baxterj787

PR Addict
Put me down for a stack of Bibles on Sunday !

It'll be fun to try out one of those little 450s. I wonder if HMMS will want me to park the 500 next to their truck?

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Sounds good.... hope to see ya Sunday.

....and adding June 16-17 dates makes for great laps leading into the MC MotoPark Regional.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Does anyone know if Scotty is still coming?? Supposed to be his send off, but i can understand why he wouldnt want to come out after his bike was stolen.

hershey

PR Elite
Trying for saturday, bringing 2 -3 friends and my twin 2 1/2 yr olds. JO says he is starting a sitter service free of charge for riders !!!!

Scotty810

PR Addict
Does anyone know if Scotty is still coming?? Supposed to be his send off, but i can understand why he wouldnt want to come out after his bike was stolen.

I won't be able to make it. I've had a lot of offers to borrow a bike, but I'm going to pass. Things are really busy this weekend as is and I just need to get some stuff done. Thanks for the offer though!

I feel good knowing my last ride at the Cliff (at least for a few years) was a BLAST!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I won't be able to make it. I've had a lot of offers to borrow a bike, but I'm going to pass. Things are really busy this weekend as is and I just need to get some stuff done. Thanks for the offer though!

I feel good knowing my last ride at the Cliff (at least for a few years) was a BLAST!

Totally understand, Good Luck in CA!

hershey

PR Elite

Well crap....Good luck out there, sounds like a great job and Im sure you will have epic rides there also! Are you going to make chucks wedding? Maybe I will see you there!!

Still bringing the kids down for the BC sitting service though ! Lol

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
Are you going to make chucks wedding?

No, that guy went and scheduled his own damn wedding the same weekend so he wouldn't have to come, then he went and hid his bike so he wouldn't have to ride it with us anymore. Me and my buddies Jose and Jack are going to make him pay this weekend.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
No, that guy went and scheduled his own damn wedding the same weekend so he wouldn't have to come, then he went and hid his bike so he wouldn't have to ride it with us anymore. Me and my buddies Jose and Jack are going to make him pay this weekend.

Give em' the bird too.

RupertX

PR Elite
Saturday, I have a bingo retreat / vase jamboree ( NOT as gay as it sounds !) and then I have a dental appointment/ insurance seminar / jazzercise dance clinic/ thingey

all Sunday. I' bummed, but yet dwelling on all the good that I might do !

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Saturday, I have a bingo retreat / vase jamboree ( NOT as gay as it sounds !) and then I have a dental appointment/ insurance seminar / jazzercise dance clinic/ thingey

all Sunday. I' bummed, but yet dwelling on all the good that I might do !

Another trip to bev. source with no invite?? You suck, yo.