Beans Fireworks! Whip Contest! Pro Purse$$$ Friday 6,7,8th

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
From 6:30 AM today.

DSC01057.JPG

A few more here https://picasaweb.google.com/106024938516969686208/Beans6Jul2012#

Looks awesome. Wish I could go.

sellards18

PR Addict
We will c how many want a fun race and I'm down for a 2 smoke class! I was hitting the whip jump last night in my shorts and t shirt. Super fun

loneranger171

PR Addict
Also, just checking...you still having early Saturday practice ? Can't do tonight but was hoping for early Saturday seat time. Will track be backwards Saturday due to the way you reshaped tunnel jump for tonight ?

sellards18

PR Addict
We r still starting early do to the heat! Hopefully by 8:30 it's show time with the last prep around 11-12:00. Track was the best all year tonight minus I forgot to water before the whip jump. Track goes the same as it has been

sellards18

PR Addict
Woke of to an absolutely beautiful track this morning. I was perfect texture wise from last night. We r watering and it will be ready by 8:30 so beat the heat cause we r doing second round by 12 then I'm sure it will get dusty after that. Should be awesome dirt till then:)

hershey

PR Elite
It was premium last night! You guys did a phenomenal job of prepping the track. Unbelievable that it was 100 deg yesterday and not a bit of dust!

Keep up the good work!

loneranger171

PR Addict
GREAT MORNING ride at Beans today...real cool to open early...had a bunch of guys riding laps at 9am...neat

Didn't stay as long as I wanted due to stupid crash on the double after table....just didn't downside table cleanly and thought I could pin it on the 125....scratch that idea next time....luckily just some bruised ribs and ego but other than that I'll ride another day...thanks for helping me out Brock....can't say enough how good of a job you and BJ have done with the track

firedan

PR Addict
Who was the rider out there today around noon on a rmz? He put in some serious laps in the heat!! My boy loved the track and I will for sure bring him back down!!

loneranger171

PR Addict
Might of been Bantum I think ....Guess im officially out for a bit as xray confirmed rib actually broke....might be right time and send off for the 144 kit