Battle For Ohio 2012

Zman

PR Addict
r the 7-8, stock 2, 50cc classes, running on the big track? I guess how about the 50cc's in general?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
If it is double gated, how you ever gonna be able to figure out who is who if someone drops back.

We have sheets with both classes on them. We will look at the classes that are predetermined staggers at sign up as one class in terms of numbers. So, 30+ and 30+ Sport, there will only be one number for both, so we will not allow two of the same number to be on the track.

And a word about numbers, if you dont have some highly visible numbers on the front and sides of your bike, you will not race. Better get your digits now.

#23_Racing

PR Addict
Just want to clear something up, a 16 year old on a 250F can race...

Schoolboy 12-16
Collegeboy 14-24
250B
450B

If I can get him in 4 classes then you might have to call in extra security we might just have to come down lol.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Yes he can. We are doing a combo on schoolboy 2 stroke and fourstroke, race whatever bike suits you.

A word to the wise (not just to 23), I am not changing the race order. You will not convince me. So if you sign up for 6 classes, thats your choice, we will not bend.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
AND FYI, storming signup early nets you no advantage, we will be drawing spoons in staging for moto 1 gate pick. So dont ask me about sign up on Friday. We will do a signup Saturday evening for a set time. More to come.

#23_Racing

PR Addict
Yes he can. We are doing a combo on schoolboy 2 stroke and fourstroke, race whatever bike suits you.

A word to the wise (not just to 23), I am not changing the race order. You will not convince me. So if you sign up for 6 classes, thats your choice, we will not bend.

I may have to eat crow on this one and asfar as the racing order thats fine he never gets tired but atleast no double drops in these 4 classes.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I may have to eat crow on this one and asfar as the racing order thats fine he never gets tired but atleast no double drops in these 4 classes.

I just looked at the order, he should be fine. I think the worst segment is at the end, he has 3 classes in between the last two.

TCracing

PR Addict
OK. I will no be racing and have no dog in the fight BUT!!! Maybe you should throw in a "VINTAGE" class. Just for fun mind you, this would be a "catch all" for all the oldies. If not this time maybe next. I love seeing the old bikes, even if just in the pits, helps keep the memories from fading away.

I'll probably still show up to watch though!!!

John250

PR Founding Father
So many people are coming that the holiday inn express is all booked up! Seriously, it is booked, but I was able to get a room at the Hampton Inn.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
OK. I will no be racing and have no dog in the fight BUT!!! Maybe you should throw in a "VINTAGE" class. Just for fun mind you, this would be a "catch all" for all the oldies. If not this time maybe next. I love seeing the old bikes, even if just in the pits, helps keep the memories from fading away.

I'll probably still show up to watch though!!!

No vintage this year. Sorry guys. We are going focus on doing what we are currently scheduled to do, and do to best we can at it. Class offerings are final.

NQ1965

PR Elite
So many people are coming that the holiday inn express is all booked up! Seriously, it is booked, but I was able to get a room at the Hampton Inn.

If that was the HI Express in Heath, I believe it is still closed from the fire they had a few months back. (Unless one of the other hotels in town is a HI Express now)

It's actually surprising how many hotels we have in Heath for a relatively small town.

Miller Time

PR Member
What class should my son run on his quad with a 150r motor? Can he run both quad 200-300 and 90cc class or just the 200-300 class?

John250

PR Founding Father
If that was the HI Express in Heath, I believe it is still closed from the fire they had a few months back. (Unless one of the other hotels in town is a HI Express now)

It's actually surprising how many hotels we have in Heath for a relatively small town.

When you plug the dates in, it says not available. So thats probably why. Lots of Hotels, some not sure I would want to stay at. I usually stick with the National chains, some have National brands, but you never know what you will get with a Days Inn or Super 8.

Woody

PR Addict
That's a tough one. I will def. allow him in 300 youth provided he is 12-15 yrs. Let me think about 90 class.

Not sure where it falls in but here's the requirements for nationals classes:

Schoolboy Sr. (14-17)
201cc-400cc 4 stroke

Schoolboy Jr. (13-15)
91-200cc 2 stroke;
91-300cc 4 stroke

SuperMini (13-15)
71-105cc 2 stroke,
75-150cc 4 stroke

90 Mod (8-11)(12-15)
71-90cc 2 stroke;
125cc 4 stroke