Flat track bike

Lotts24

PR Elite
I officially have my own flat track bike, no more sharing. 250 are hard to find done up let alone a Ktm. A friend of ours found an 07 and when I called the lady they were located in Arkansas. Allan and I left sat. at 10:30 am and got home Sunday at 8:30 am. The people met us in Memphis which saved us 4 hours of travel time. I got to ride it yesterday and I really like it. The jetting was way off but got that somewhat worked out. Any wait for my first race on it say night.

A question for other flat trackers. The bike has a mega Bomb header and it keeps burning my boot. Is there anything I can put on either to help with this.

RichY

PR Addict
i-hFf4wLF.jpg

Lotts24

PR Elite
Thanks Rich :)

Cosmetically he needs a little attention. However the wheels, hubs, spokes, tires, suspension and top end only have 6 rides on it. We are going to put new oil pumps in as KTM originally put plastic pumps in these. I will be running it like this for now but really like it. It may be a little soft for me, but we can work the bugs out as we go. This is all new to us and we are having a blast with it. I need some leathers so we can try out a 1/2 mile. Thanks to Jud Linder as he helped us get started. He made it easy for us to get the first bike converted.

RichY

PR Addict
Kelly, go old school. Leathers

DSC8093-L.jpg

Maybe this one, wild.

DSC8210-L.jpg

I got the Leathers you should get, you look good in these. I vote for number 3.

DSC8152-L.jpg

Monroe312

PR Founding Father
kelly, congrats on the new bike...you cant go wrong with Jud helpin ya out. have fun and good luck!!

LinderRacing

PR Founding Father
Thanks Rich :)

Cosmetically he needs a little attention. However the wheels, hubs, spokes, tires, suspension and top end only have 6 rides on it. We are going to put new oil pumps in as KTM originally put plastic pumps in these. I will be running it like this for now but really like it. It may be a little soft for me, but we can work the bugs out as we go. This is all new to us and we are having a blast with it. I need some leathers so we can try out a 1/2 mile. Thanks to Jud Linder as he helped us get started. He made it easy for us to get the first bike converted.[/Q

Kelly you are more than welcome! Some guys/gals don't use leathers on a 1/2mile so dont let that stop you from giving it a go! Some serious fun backing it in around 80mph!