BC Moto Revolution Rnd III April 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
OMA rolls into BC country this Sunday, April 7th. You know the drill, gates open at 6am, sign up at 7am, everyone will get 1 four lap practice starting at 8:30, then racing to follow. Well over $1,000 in giveaways, plus the coolest one off cryllic awards in eastern licking county. This time we had the new BC logo custom carved and installed on a stand, big ones for 1st, mediums for 2nd-5th, it pays to win. I will post pics when they arrive. You can chose that, or a new BC logo tee with the full OMA schedule on th back as well as the all the OMA track logos, or if your real stingy, we have BC track bucks too. This time instead of temp tattoos, we had Ryan at Ripped Vinyl make us up some BC new logo stickies, they will be available at sign up. You knwo that Briarcliff in norwegian means "Must Attend", right?

Workers and vendors can camp Friday night, but we are not opening the gates to everyone else till Saturday morning.

Will any of your events have some sort of pit bike racing the night before or is there any kind of pit bike racing happening at any time. Couldn't find anything to do with that on the BC website.

PitbikesOMA will be holding pitbike races on the following Saturday evenings after practice:

March 30th – Malvern Mx
April 6th – Briarcliff Mx
May 11th – Crow Canyon
June 15th – Dirtworld
June 29th – Malvern mx
July 13th – Chillitown
August 30th – Briarcliff Mx

Practice at 5-5:30

Racing to follow practice.

Your Welcome.

Look forward to being there, and hoping to have a half dozen or so trike racers!

If you have never raced a threewheeler before, we still have money in our First Time Racer scholarship Fund! Just let me know before race day, and you can be reimbursed for your race fee AND you OMA card at the event. First come, first serve! You have no excuses left!

IMAG3257_zpse13c7c6c.jpg

Look forward to being there, and hoping to have a half dozen or so trike racers!

If you have never raced a threewheeler before, we still have money in our First Time Racer scholarship Fund! Just let me know before race day, and you can be reimbursed for your race fee AND you OMA card at the event. First come, first serve! You have no excuses left!

Really?! Damn, I'll be lucky to get the bike in the shape I want it this weekend, but I may clean up the Tecate a little and bring it out for stories and display. Heck, maybe we can talk about what I need and you can help me find it. It's not that far out of shape, but definately needs a decent amount of TLC. Hasn't been shown much love since I got a bike in 1994 or so... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back