Bc Epic-Cliff Weekend!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Open this weekend, concession open pets welcome, campers welcome, no thanks to shoddy motorhomes with blown up kx144's though.

SLOW DOWN ON THE DRIVEWAY. If you create a dust cloud, the neighbors will write down your license, and you will be contacted by me, and you will not return to ride BC, simple, slow down on the driveway. We have good neighbors, lets not change them.

Mini group both days at 2-3pm on the big track, pending prep.

Anyone that goes to High Point and then rides our place on sunday, keep your wrist band, and I will tell you "hey that's cool".<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div><P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Sweet! I can get in Sunday!! ;)

Talking WAY glass is half full like and not probable, maybe I'll have the bike back together for Sunday...

P.S.- Have to keep talking about my broken bike to keep me focused. Just ignore me and my posts like normal everyone. :)

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Sweet! I can get in Sunday!! ;)

Talking WAY glass is half full like and not probable, maybe I'll have the bike back together for Sunday...

P.S.- Have to keep talking about my broken bike to keep me focused. Just ignore me and my posts like normal everyone. :)

You will not be riding Sunday, you will not take short cuts, you will save money for eric gorr 300cc flame throwing monster........settle down beavis.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Perfect amount of rain yesterday, mack is parked! Its almost dozer time! Mandatory site lap this weekend, I dislike some of my landings......I smell changes.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Deep ruts or Tuesday cookie crumbles?

I'm shooting for cookie crumbles, because it doesn't look like its gonna dry out or be real hot this weekend. We really shouldn't need to drench it to keep the dust down. But the ruts can vary based on turnout and rider ability, I don't control those. So, there you have it.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Probably gonna be more on the deep rut side tomorrow on the big track, tons of moisture, not sure though, depends on turnout. We barely ripped it and dozer tracked some of it, the top is drying out fast. It will probably need a light coat of water in the am, but the moisture runs deep and that could lead to some big ruts. Unless we get our typical 2013 turnout, if that's the case it may not get that bad. The c track is a complete 180 degrees from the big track, it will be perfecto at 11, it is more dry, more smooth as usual. So you have choices. Either way, I think you'll have fun tomorrow.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
? More riders = less ruts?

Perhaps my rambling doesn't make sense, too many dozer hours. Our typical turnouts have been less this year. If we get 70-80, it won't be horrible. Rutty but not a disaster. Now simply kick it to 120 and watch out, the circus will be in town. I think with all the events going on. Tomorrow with everything in the practice forum, high point, and the other 100 non-moto events that people are doing now, I doubt we have a huge turnout. Should be able to get some good laps in, my rail is ready.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
We planned for it being too wet, it ended up a little too dry.......I'm done guessing, we ripped it deep, tomorrow will be good

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah, it's definitely a science of its own. Kinda like gas prices. You know it makes no sense as to why it goes up or down, but you know it goes up everyTuesday. Then... it goes up on Monday. Go figure? ;)

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Open today at 11am, tracks with be stellar. On the big track, all jumps are good. I reworked the fast double face after the six pack, I laid it back some, it was just too poppy, but it will be a shade soft so err on the side of caution there the first time. Also the landing on the last one in the six pack got moved out about 7-8 feet, so you might give it a blip on the last one just to see where it is. All in all the rest should be solid and smooth like yesterday.

Yeah, it's definitely a science of its own. Kinda like gas prices. You know it makes no sense as to why it goes up or down, but you know it goes up everyTuesday. Then... it goes up on Monday. Go figure? ;)

I hear ya man, crazy. Your steed awaits, lets start on C track, then kids, then big track. About 7am or so.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Coolio. May be able to blip a jump or two today as well instead of (or maybe as well as) ripping the face off. ;) Got a buddy who is trading some ride time for yours truly for a ride to the track today. We shall see as the blind man has said a few times before.

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
I reworked the fast double face after the six pack, I laid it back some, it was just too poppy

Good call. I almost went otb on that thing the first lap. The track was good all day, but the dirt was spectacular after that mid-day prep. Thanks for all the hard work. We're coming out again today.