Thinking ahead

RAMJAMMX

PR Addict
I realize this is a little early to be posting, but I have to think ahead for scheduling this winter. With that in mind I am curious to know the 50, 65 & 110 kid riders that would be interested in the Pizza Ride Party like I had last year.

Let me know your thoughts................Are Saturdays good and was the time good. Constructive ideas are welcome.

Thanks everyone, hope for some input
Rae Lynn :)

Tried checking your website today. Unable to connect to it. Showing address below from Hookit web site.
3100 East 31st Street, Lorain, OH 44054

We are in CBus and would love to come up sometime this winter.
I would love to see a two day event.

Possible Ideas?
Sleepover party (tents) on Friday night and an early morning ride party on Saturday.
New Years eve party and morning ride?

ktm792..................Sorry about the website. The host was doing some updating and my site was unavaialable for a few days. I had to re-direct it with some numbers. It is up and running now.

We do not have "races" because honestly Summit has that market :)

I like to schedule times for just the kids on 110, 50 & 65's to come in and ride together once a month. I call it a Pizza Ride Party. We do something different with them each month. Work on start, have a cornering session, Santa came to visit last year in December, had some mock races for them, etc.

So I was just trying to get an idea if the kids/parents would like that again this year.

Lentz,

Unfortunately, we just do not get enough mini quad riders to set aside time just for them.

However, if you can get a group of at least 12 mini quad riders, I will work something out for you :)

Thanks
Rae Lynn

I will check with a few other parents at amherst there are 8 riders on the mini track on 50s and another 6-8 on big track on 90s

Back