OIR practice 9/22/13

Nick46

PR Addict
We are proud to announce our first practice (weather permitting) at Ohio International Raceway on Sunday 9/22/2013 from 9 till 5. Cost will be $25 for big track and $20 for pee-wee track. This practice will be for bikes only, so we can make sure we have our track and prep dialed in. FUTURE dates will have both bikes and quads, and are planning to split the day with bikes in the morning/quads in the afternoon, or something along those lines. As always, call before you haul. Hotline #330-618-1396. Thanks, Chet & Nick<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>Special thanks to Kames, State 8 Motorcycles, Epik Graphics, Coppersmith, and Monster Energy! You can also check us out on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Outlaw-Mx-Park/283776208411091?ref=ts&fref=ts</div></blockquote></div>

D

DTS

Will the practice be split up into groups? A,B,C,mini ...With each group only having so many on the track at time? The way it was ran earlier in the year worked smoothly. I remember the C class being counted into two groups, and I think each group having a different color wrist band. Just wondering what to expect, thank you!

Nick46

PR Addict
Will the practice be split up into groups? A,B,C,mini ...With each group only having so many on the track at time? The way it was ran earlier in the year worked smoothly. I remember the C class being counted into two groups, and I think each group having a different color wrist band. Just wondering what to expect, thank you!
We are planning to split into groups, A&B, C, mini and woman using colored wristbands, with 50cc and beginners on pee-wee track. Safety is our main goal, so we will limit the amount of riders on the track as needed. We also want everybody to get decent track time, so we are thinking 20 to 25 minute sessions. Also we know that there are some women and minis that are fast enough and will want to with the A/B group, witch is all good.

Strouble

PR Addict
I would suggest no more than 20 minute sessions. Many folks pull off before 15. Also clear up the bike and quad deal in your other post...don't want quad guys showing up on the wrong day. I seen the fliers at kames too and it says nothing about quads...just an FYI. Go get'em Chet and Nick!

Nick46

PR Addict
I would suggest no more than 20 minute sessions. Many folks pull off before 15. Also clear up the bike and quad deal in your other post...don't want quad guys showing up on the wrong day. I seen the fliers at kames too and it says nothing about quads...just an FYI. Go get'em Chet and Nick!

Don't you have some fish to kill or something!! We realized today that we did not have anything on the fliers about no quads, and are in process of getting them changed out. I guess we are just not used to thinking about that side of things. Thanks for pointing it out.

Strouble

PR Addict
Don't you have some fish to kill or something!! We realized today that we did not have anything on the fliers about no quads, and are in process of getting them changed out. I guess we are just not used to thinking about that side of things. Thanks for pointing it out.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...we are gonna get along just fine!

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
I suggest not letting mini's with big bikes. That way you can keep an eye out if people try to get more than one practice per round. You know the grief will start when little bikes start riding both sessions. Might be something to think about to keep everyone happy and all getting the same opportunities.

RupertX

PR Elite
This track better be crazy good if I'm-a-gonna drive 2 hours and 17 minutes with some hooligans with coffee breath.

I'm a gonna want my money back and $75 for gas if the track sucks.

hershey

PR Elite
This track better be crazy good if I'm-a-gonna drive 2 hours and 17 minutes with some hooligans with coffee breath.

I'm a gonna want my money back and $75 for gas if the track sucks.

Uh oh.......

Im sure some one will say it sucks and some one else will say its awesome, who's review are you basing this on?

cbb brandon

PR Addict
went yesterday to walk track and see if the kids track was worth bringin my little one to ride, he would like the kids track, the big track, well im not bringin my bike to say the least,and that was before it rained 10 inches lol.