PR Addict
OK all you Go pro gurus out there
tell me the best way to set up my go pro for riding
i am having problems getting it to work correct
I would like to just us the 1 button start
It a Go Pro Black +

Double D

PR Founding Father
I have questions too. When i play it back it studders and is a crappy video. Am i racing too fast or do i need to change resolution.

I have a go pro black as well.

Bill480

PR Addict
I have questions too. When i play it back it studders and is a crappy video. Am i racing too fast or do i need to change resolution.

I have a go pro black as well.

Sounds like your computer can't handle it. Try using media player classic or dropping down to 720p on the GoPro.

hershey

PR Elite
Also check that you have a SD card that meets their specs. Ive had SD cards corrupt files that didnt meet specs

Avster556

PR Member
I have an Sd card that meets specs but was somewhat cheap. 64gb and doesnt save vids after 13. Yet it says it has plenty of space left. Also to the dude up top, you have to press a button to turn it on. Then there is the one on top(i think) to start recording. Lmk if you have any other questions.

TPMX #8

PR Addict
Yeh I know of the two buttons but there is a one button mode I read about
That way you only have to deal with pressing one button to turn it on and start the recording
I just need to know what settings work the best

John250

PR Founding Father
Matthew is dying to use his birthday money, and get a Go Pro. Anyone have experience with the Go Pro Silver? $299.......Is it a good camera for what he wants to do with it or do we need to spend the extra $100? Prefer to not spend it if I dont need to.

Avster556

PR Member
I have a go pro silver. Great camera, had it for almost a year now. Quality is outstanding. My computer is from 2006 and cannot play the video without lagging so i just watch it at my buddys because he has an i3 windows 8. Just something to think about.

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
I have the GoPro Silver 3+... Great camera I use it for moto/cars/mtb everything.... Check out my youtube videos they are all shot with it. Name is JPalermo33 there's some MTB on there and some moto as well. I use windows 8 and the GoPro video editor and upload via youtube, works well.