Suspension

That sound unanimous! Is there any that I should stay away from? You can message me me if you don't want to put negative feedback on a public forum about companies to stay away from. Any thoughts on Coppersmith, as they are very close to where I live. Thanks

I wont say anything negative about others but one big positive about Eric @ srs is that he is always at the local tracks, if anything goes wrong or if you need to make adjustments...its nice to have him around. Just something to keep in mind

I personally like PR2 over in butler, I have heard nothing but good things about SRS though. Parma Dave to.

Full suspension work or what ever is recommended. And I need a motor done out to a 112cc, do you guys do that kind of motor work?

To get the most out of your suspension the key factors are correct springs for in gear rider weight, fresh oil, and correct nitrogen level. From there you will be able to adjust the spring pre-load to achieve proper rider and static sag. So first figure the riders weight, so we know if the current springs will be adequate or if they need replaced.

We do motor work, but I am the suspension tech. I will look into pricing for you.

Back