Who's This?

Meister

PR Founding Father
images

Meister

PR Founding Father
Yup I havent talked to him in quite awhile.. Spent alota time with him down in Florida riding in the winters back in the day..

loneranger171

PR Addict
Yup! 01 yz250f.. Had one of the first around here.. It was sweet back then!
Me and a buddy got the first new 2001 yzf250 bikes j&j motors had... Still remember the first week having it thinking what a mistake cuz they were hard to start compared to two strokes... Damn compression lever and top dead center procedure...

Meister

PR Founding Father
I got mine at J&J too I think.. They told me I was the 2nd and Burkhart got the first.. We were the only two at Summit that year with them and yes, it was tough to learn how to start it, specially in the middle of winter.. lol I kicked that thing for 20 minutes on a thursday practice..

talonrunner18

PR Addict
My grandpa has a flat track bike set up for the ice, had a Husqvarna 510 motor in it. He would start it in the warm shop and load it up. The bike would run at idle in the truck all the way to the lake and never shut off on the ice. Bike would run for hours straight because if you shut that thing off in the cold, good chance you weren't getting it going.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I got mine at J&J too I think.. They told me I was the 2nd and Burkhart got the first.. We were the only two at Summit that year with them and yes, it was tough to learn how to start it, specially in the middle of winter.. lol I kicked that thing for 20 minutes on a thursday practice..
Got my last 450 at j&j motors.

Anyway whose up