Trump daddy

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
What's funny is the wi fi ip address I used creating this account is restricted from accessing this platform. If I use a different ip address I can log right in.
Wonder why that is?
I'm guessing one of the techs on this platform might know something about that. Nice platform you got here.View attachment 71853
Not trying to shut you up at all. Just asking you to cool it some.

we can shut you up by changing your password. It’s not hard. Nobody shut you up.

k01

PR Elite
sydColumbian, our common bond on PitRacer is a devotion to the dirt bike pastime. This Non-Moto forum is an aside to converse on topics of the day. You began with a great but not attributed Reagan quote and then quickly bombarded us with something entirely different. And please don't believe many of us haven't already heard much of this. How about a post elsewhere here that involves dirt bikes or Ronnie Mac instead of Bernie Mac. That might be fun. And then maybe discussion or debate here can take on a more collegial perspective.

D

Deleted member 14717

sydColumbian, our common bond on PitRacer is a devotion to the dirt bike pastime. This Non-Moto forum is an aside to converse on topics of the day. You began with a great but not attributed Reagan quote and then quickly bombarded us with something entirely different. And please don't believe many of us haven't already heard much of this. How about a post elsewhere here that involves dirt bikes or Ronnie Mac instead of Bernie Mac. That might be fun. And then maybe discussion or debate here can take on a more collegial perspective.
Bernie mac adrenochrome. What the f you think is happening in the world? Cabal has fallen

D

Deleted member 14717

we can shut you up by changing your password. It’s not hard. Nobody shut you up.

Yes I had to change the password also. Thanks for commenting about. What gives you'll the right to change someone's password because they speak different than the others? Isn't that a form of censorship?

NQ1965

PR Elite
Nice platform you got here.
Dude...... This isn't Twitter, fakebook, parlor, You tube, etc.

We're just a handful of schmuck's obsessed with our motorcycles and some friendly brotherhood gab. Nothing on this sight really gets much attention outside of our little circle.
Even though Trump hater's find little support in this thread, we still actually value debate and open minded discussion from them. And most importantly, we'll aim to remain, respectful.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Dude...... This isn't Twitter, fakebook, parlor, You tube, etc.

We're just a handful of schmuck's obsessed with our motorcycles and some friendly brotherhood gab. Nothing on this sight really gets much attention outside of our little circle.
Even though Trump hater's find little support in this thread, we still actually value debate and open minded discussion from them. And most importantly, we'll aim to remain, respectful.
Yea, I even like bill480 ! Syd you Can go hog wild over on Reddit or sometning. Nobody’s sensoring you. We just telling you to stop posting 9747294737 in a row.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Syd you Can go hog wild over on Reddit or sometning. Nobody’s sensoring you. We just telling you to stop posting 9747294737 in a row.
I doubt any of us are watching it anyway. If you posted one every other day, and possibly give your view on said video, maybe I would watch......as is, I haven't looked at any of them. I consider them spam the way you are posting them.

NQ1965

PR Elite
Judge Jeanine.... If only the Republicans in office were half as tough as her.

1614078733459.png

Last edited:

NQ1965

PR Elite
Interesting?

Ex-Clinton adviser Naomi Wolf warns US becoming 'totalitarian state before our eyes' under Biden

Author tells 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' Americans must wake up before it is 'too dangerous to fight back'

k01

PR Elite
Interesting?

Ex-Clinton adviser Naomi Wolf warns US becoming 'totalitarian state before our eyes' under Biden

Author tells 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' Americans must wake up before it is 'too dangerous to fight back'

"If I'd known Biden was open to 'lockdowns' as he now states, which is something historically unprecedented in any pandemic, and a terrifying practice, one that won't ever end because elites love it, I would never have voted for him."

Really, so politically connected and she didn't know?

k01

PR Elite
Naomi Wolf has been on the outs in the past for bucking her party's narrative. But "orange man bad" has the power to trump what's right before her eyes?

NQ1965

PR Elite
I think people's focus on their hatred of Trump prevented from realistically seeing what they genuinely had in a democrat candidate for President. He's slipping fast and most everybody see's it.
What concerns me the most is that everybody internationally see it very clearly.
Going from a strong no-bullshit President in Trump to a babbling senile congressional lifer that has never shown true and honest leadership shows how dumb we are as a nation.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Biden had bullshit and charm with words, that’s how he stayed in the spotlight from the youngest senator ever to where he is now. But now he can’t remember the bullshit and he can’t charm anyone with words if he can’t find the words to Use. He probably is thoroughly frustrated. It’s only getting worse. I’ll always support the office of the president. I hope he doesnt
Continue to get worse and worse and worse.