Trump daddy

jeffro667

PR Addict
Trump endorsed Ohio and Indiana candidates did well in Tuesday's midterm primaries.
Is it just me, or did anyone else notice fuel prices spiked the very next morning?
Coincidence? Me thinks - "not".
But how in the world did rino dewine get the republican nomination? I'm going to end up with a neck injury with all of the shaking my head I do anymore! I guess I'm just a grumpy old man lol!

Bill480

PR Addict
But how in the world did rino dewine get the republican nomination? I'm going to end up with a neck injury with all of the shaking my head I do anymore! I guess I'm just a grumpy old man lol!

the fact that jp mandell did well is so comically sad for ohio

k01

PR Elite
Unfortunately Ohio has a number of rino/establishment Republicans, just look at the Ohio Supreme Court, but also has a strong majority MAGA influence. Ohio has fortunately preserved election integrity so targeting leadership for removal is not a priority at this time. I had enough of our governor back when he was US senator and was leading an effort to turn my property into a national refuge. Local private property owners were able to organize to defeat that federal land grab. It will take an organized effort to remove a rino governor. Imagine Ohio with a fearless DeSantis type as governor. This state would be thriving in spite of the federal government.

k01

PR Elite
maga-king-3.jpg

NQ1965

PR Elite
Shouldn’t be long now. Someone from 1996 should say Elon raped them ors something.
Yep........... you called that one.

Published 11 hours ago
Elon Musk faces sexual assault claim from SpaceX flight attendant; says he exposed himself during massage. SpaceX CEO denied the sexual assault claim and called the story a 'politically motivated hit piece'

(link)
Elon Musk faces sexual assault claim from SpaceX flight attendant; says he exposed himself during massage | Fox Business

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Yep........... you called that one.

Published 11 hours ago
Elon Musk faces sexual assault claim from SpaceX flight attendant; says he exposed himself during massage. SpaceX CEO denied the sexual assault claim and called the story a 'politically motivated hit piece'

(link)
Elon Musk faces sexual assault claim from SpaceX flight attendant; says he exposed himself during massage | Fox Business

The Clowns haven’t changed up there playbook. But the circus continues.

NQ1965

PR Elite
Their playbook since since 1971. They even devised a way to distribute it using federal funds.
View attachment 75991
View attachment 75990

They must have a newer revised updated version that goes way beyond that small list. The Clinton's, Kennedy's, Bush's and so many others have had a big part in re-writing the rules. Just watching the degree of greed and corruption at work in both our political Parties and the Judicial system is shocking to witness. Building family dynasties at the expense of the whole country.

Almost unrecognizable. This is not the America we grew up in.

Last edited:

NQ1965

PR Elite
Migrant caravan making it's way to the southern border, and to a neighborhood near you.

1654686260379.png

Last edited:

k01

PR Elite
They must have a newer revised updated version that goes way beyond that small list.
No NQ, the same simple rules to exploit basic human nature from the old communist community organizer. It's just as institutions have been conquered and the latest technology is employed, the scope and scale of it has increased incredibly. Donald Trump was picked as a target, frozen, personalized and polarized like no individual ever before.