Trump daddy

TRUMP WAS RIGHT !!!!
The Republican party has become a bunch of Wussies that won't stand up to fight!

WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THEY ON ALL OF THIS. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE!
EVERY REPUBLICAN MEMBER OF CONGRESS, AND EVERY REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR NEED TO PULL TOGETHER RIGHT NOW.
THEY NEED TO PULL TOGETHER, GRIND WASHINGTON TO A HALT AND GET THIS STOPPED!

Last edited:
Last evening on Channel 6 WSYX/ABC out of Columbus Oh, at 9pm (prime time), aired this program:
(click link) Corazon de America – Celebrating Hispanic Culture airs Friday, Sept. 17 8/7c on ABC | ABC Updates

We now have spanish speaking channels on the television, the radio, and half of the internet video commercials are spoken in spanish.
The IMPOSED and FORCED cultural shift has begun.

It seems to me that Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick has it correct when he stated that the Democrat Revolution has begun.

Ingraham: Biden admin blocks Texas border closure

Last edited:
YOU ARE SO STUPID that you will believe anything !!!
This is basically the stance that the Biden Administration and the left wing media has toward the American public.

FOX News is headlining the invasion on the southern border, and yet here is how USA Today is barely covering it as a side story, and then twist it as though it's not an issue, and Biden is simply sending them back.

(click link) Haitian migrants: US to expel thousands from border, an official says (usatoday.com)

1631989720500.png

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is anybody watching this?

Durham investigation indictment reveals factual proof that Hillary Clinton created the Trump Russia Collusion hoax as a distraction to get the media off her back about her home computer server being used for classified government documents and emails scandal while she was Obama's Secretary Of State. Obama was notified that she was doing this from his Head of Intelligence.

If you'll remember this ultimately lead to the 2 year Mueller Investigation and Mueller report that turned up nothing against Trump, but costs the American tax payers approximately $40 million, and ate away at half of his 4 year presidential term.

Once the Clinton campaign scandal hoax began they were told it was falling apart and unravelling, and one of the researchers working for the Clinton hired law firm mentioned "you may not want to go forward with this because it will reveal all of the tricks in our bag".

Biden national security adviser faces scrutiny after Durham indictment in Russia probe

Last edited:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is anybody watching this?

Durham investigation indictment reveals factual proof that Hillary Clinton created the Trump Russia Collusion hoax as a distraction to get the media off her back about her home computer server being used for classified government documents and emails scandal while she was Obama's Secretary Of State. Obama was notified that she was doing this from his Head of Intelligence.

If you'll remember this ultimately lead to the 2 year Mueller Investigation and Mueller report that turned up nothing against Trump, but costs the American tax payers approximately $40 million, and ate away at half of his 4 year presidential term.

Once the Clinton campaign scandal hoax began they were told it was falling apart and unravelling, and one of the researchers working for the Clinton hired law firm mentioned "you may not want to go forward with this because it will reveal all of the tricks in our bag".

Biden national security adviser faces scrutiny after Durham indictment in Russia probe
Will brainwashed useful idiots remain unfazed?

If it helps, I appreciate your effort and I watch to see what you have to say.
I check back to see if you have any interesting info that I haven’t seen or heard.
I share your opinion that our current administration is destroying our country.
we went from “Make America great again” to “build back better”.
But apparently we are building the Taliban back better. Not America.
A blind guy to see that!!
Thanks NQ1965. I’m right here with ya.

Me and my closest friend, dementia:

I bet 90% of "celebrities" and "media " acolytes look like this behind closed doors!

I appreciate the effort too. I know we are not the only ones that see what is happening. We need to keep identifying, and informing others. Then encourage them to share information with other people. We can't ignore what these Liberals are doing to the country.

They have imprisoned marine Lieutenant Colonel Scheller for calling for accountability for the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle. These people will not tolerate dissidence. And there will be no accountability for any of them. If they are going to do this with active military members, what do you think they will do with us?

Look at what Australia is doing to their citizens. NEVER give up Second Amendment rights. "From my cold, dead hand"

Will brainwashed useful idiots remain unfazed?

Yes they will.

Just had a conversation with a democrat friend of mine. He was completely clueless about what has been happening since Biden was sworn in. The only subject he had knowledge of was the Afghanistan debacle. He said, yes that was a FUBAR situation. He had no idea on the border/no border, the trillions in possible spending, he didn't even understand how inflation works.

He voted for Biden because he didn't like how "mean" Trump was. (facepalm)

Yes they will.

Just had a conversation with a democrat friend of mine. He was completely clueless about what has been happening since Biden was sworn in. The only subject he had knowledge of was the Afghanistan debacle. He said, yes that was a FUBAR situation. He had no idea on the border/no border, the trillions in possible spending, he didn't even understand how inflation works.

He voted for Biden because he didn't like how "mean" Trump was. (facepalm)
The media today makes it easy to remain blissfully ignorant. But the truly brainwashed ones are panicked or angered by any information that's not totally in lockstep with the current media narrative. It's an amazing thing to witness that kind of response.

It's no secret that when politicians raise corporate tax rates, these cost increases simply get passed on to the consumer and end user. Corporations are very open about that. So every corporate tax increase is another click up in cost inflation. The Dem's try to pretend this isn't necessarily true.

Biden's controller-mouthpiece -Jen Psaki thinks everybody is stupid enough to believe them.

Steve Hilton rips ‘smug, entitled, arrogant’ Democrat elites​

Oct 4, 2021

It's a wonder the United States has any international credibility or allies abroad with the level of government corruption that's going on here. We're becoming as bad as the third world banana republics.

Ingraham: The media's Durham investigation blackout
Oct 2, 2021

I have the sinking feeling that the RNC, Rhino's and old guards of the Republican party have absolutely no interest in entertaining the idea of another Trump run in 2024.
And once again, their bench is s**t! Completely empty and they are as weak as they've ever been.

Our two party system is failing America badly.

Just doing a general internet search, I came across this about a month ago. Just didn't have time to fully read it until now.:

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2014/10/17/doing-diligence-assess-risks-and-benefits-life-sciences-gain-function-research

Doing Diligence to Assess the Risks and Benefits of Life Sciences Gain-of-Function Research
October 17, 2014 at 3:30 PM ET by

Twitter Facebook Email

Summary:

The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy and Department of Health and Human Services today announced that the U.S. Government is launching a deliberative process to assess the potential risks and benefits associated with a subset of life sciences research known as “gain-of-function” studies.

Following recent biosafety incidents at Federal research facilities, the U.S. Government has taken a number of steps to promote and enhance the Nation’s biosafety and biosecurity, including immediate and longer term measures to review activities specifically related to the storage and handling of infectious agents.

As part of this review, the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy and Department of Health and Human Services today announced that the U.S. Government is launching a deliberative process to assess the potential risks and benefits associated with a subset of life sciences research known as “gain-of-function” studies. With an ultimate goal of better understanding disease pathways, gain-of-function studies aim to increase the ability of infectious agents to cause disease by enhancing its pathogenicity or by increasing its transmissibility.

Because the deliberative process launching today will aim to address key questions about the risks and benefits of gain-of-function studies, during the period of deliberation, the U.S. Government will institute a pause on funding for any new studies that include certain gain-of-function experiments involving influenza, SARS, and MERS viruses. Specifically, the funding pause will apply to gain-of-function research projects that may be reasonably anticipated to confer attributes to influenza, MERS, or SARS viruses such that the virus would have enhanced pathogenicity and/or transmissibility in mammals via the respiratory route.

During this pause, the U.S. Government will not fund any new projects involving these experiments and encourages those currently conducting this type of work – whether federally funded or not – to voluntarily pause their research while risks and benefits are being reassessed. The funding pause will not apply to the characterization or testing of naturally occurring influenza, MERS, and SARS viruses unless there is a reasonable expectation that these tests would increase transmissibility or pathogenicity.

The deliberative process will involve two distinct but complementary entities: the National Science Advisory Board for Biosecurity (NSABB) and the National Research Council (NRC) of the National Academies.

The NSABB will serve as the official Federal advisory body for providing advice on oversight of this area of dual-use research, in keeping with Federal rules and regulations. The NSABB will meet on October 22, 2014, to debate the issues and begin the process of developing recommendations.

Early-on in the deliberative process, the NRC will be asked to convene a scientific symposium focused on the issues associated with gain-of-function research. The NRC will also hold a second symposium later in the deliberative process, which will include a discussion of the NSABB’s draft recommendations regarding gain-of-function research.

The NSABB, informed by discussion at the NRC public consultations, will provide recommendations to the heads of all federal entities that conduct, support, or have an interest in life sciences research. The final NSABB recommendations as well as the outcomes of the NRC conferences will inform the development and adoption of a new U.S. Government policy regarding gain-of-function research.

The broader life-sciences community will be encouraged to provide input through both the NRC and NSABB deliberative processes. The funding pause will end when the U.S. government has adopted a Federal policy regarding gain-of-function studies on the basis of the deliberative process described above, which is expected to occur 2015.

I'm sure the families of those 13 U.S. Service members are happy to hear this! Why should we be surprised by this sort of stupidity???

ISIS-K suicide bomber was prisoner released from Bagram Air Base, sources say​

Rep. Ken Calvert says suicide bomber was one of the 7,000 prisoners housed at Bagram prison

The ISIS-K suicide bomber who killed 13 U.S. service members outside of Hamid Karzai International Airport in August was a prisoner released from Bagram Air Base on Aug. 15 after the Taliban seized control of the facility.

Officials confirmed the details to Fox News, including Rep. Ken Calvert, R-Calif., the top Republican on the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Defense, who told Fox News last week that intelligence sources reported that the suicide bomber was one of the 7,000 prisoners housed at Bagram prison, and released by the Taliban last month.

The picture of the United States involvement in the China-Virus origins becoming clearer and clearer, and the ensuing scandalous cover up continues. Our government DOES NOT want to talk about this! And I'm shocked that the United Nations and other world leaders aren't going berserk over this.

Former State Department official flags WHO probe into COVID-19 origins as 'incomplete,' potentially 'corrupt'

DiNanno also alleged the National Institute of Health (NIH) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) could have ties to the Chinese government.

"We've seen documents that are now public that tie NIH and USAID directly to the Wuhan lab," said DiNanno. "When our own government is choosing to partner with the Chinese Communist Party, it's a serious problem, and I think a very simple solution: Let's not do it."

Back