Club PW

Ridgeville! u a ridgebily too??

Awwww yisss

Need a dump truck this spring to move all my free craigslist dirt from my back yard to my back back back yard where the track is. Moving 390238293 yards of dirt 1000 feet with a bucket is annoying

Welcome to the ridge!! Maybe able to help with that.... We are on Sugar Ridge! Have a little track in the back!

I work for food and free camping.
I do, once a year! But no pay for anyone !
i work for free oxygen and 2 stroke mixed gas. And Dave you should do like 50s at the begining of the month and a day for big guys at the end of the month. me and Georgie would probably come if he isnt working lol. But i dont know how much work, or how much it would cost to have a group of big bikes there and having to prep the track after we ride for the next time the 50s come.

Last edited:
Hershey I don't know what kind of equipment you have for track prep but I would willing to help you out if you ever need it. I've got a few years experience operating stuff like that or if something breaks down on ya I am a deisel mechanic lol

Awesome! Thanks. I only have a couple old tractors aND 5 water pumps. I borrow or rent bobcats and a dozer.

Going to get this party started in a few weeks. Send me your contact info if you want in on updates for the kids practice day. As of now shooting for tues afternoons. There will be experienced riders on hand to assist with riding techniques and now a small starting gate for practice too. At this point anyone with a young kid or even a little bit older and just starting out is welcome. I just dont want any fast kids on 65's or bigger scaring the littler ones.

Going to get this party started in a few weeks. Send me your contact info if you want in on updates for the kids practice day. As of now shooting for tues afternoons. There will be experienced riders on hand to assist with riding techniques and now a small starting gate for practice too. At this point anyone with a young kid or even a little bit older and just starting out is welcome. I just dont want any fast kids on 65's or bigger scaring the littler ones.
What you think about big guys on a different day of the week or like once or twice a month ?? lol like the thing you do one time a year, but it would just be more often i guess lol:D:rolleyes:

My boys have been riding out back for the past few weeks every night that it's nice out. They will be gone for spring break next week but back at it after that. Friday looks to cold to ride this week.

We will be riding everyday we can this week.
What time are you thinking? My son and his best friend are currently only interested in their KTM 50's (4years old and 7years old), But I may bring the PW's also but I want them to focus on the more powerful bikes. They are both off of school monday and tuesday, those are my days off also. I'm looking for some where to get them on the track, those days.

Going to try for Tues. Will know more tomorrow for sure. Weds going to be heading to smith Rd if they are open.

My boys rode all weekend. Track is dusty but still fun. They will be riding after school this week. 419-651-96zero8 if you are close to Loudonville. The track is fun for pitbikes also.

Back