First Call!! Vintage/Vet get together!!

AHRMA361

PR Founding Father
ALSO posted in the Vet section:

To all of the PitRacer family, I have picked 12/27 (starting at noon) as the annual winter party at my place. EVERYONE reading this is invited. Food is provided, BYOB to keep it personal, just come and have fun. If you have seen this invite in the past and didn't come, now is your turn to pop that cherry.

We will have football on the TV but you will have the most fun talking about racing, old times and future race plans....

PM me for the Address if you need it.

Also, PM me for travel specifics if need be.

Hope to see ALL of the PitRacer Vets that can make it.

Last edited:

Dano762

PR Addict
Thanks and plan to be there. If anyone needs a bike shuttled from Cincinnati area to Medina or back, let me know.

Dano762

PR Addict
OH BOY time to browse Craigslist down there!!!!
There is a dearth of interesting bikes in the Cincinnati area. The Cleveland area seems to have a better selection.

If you see something let me know and I am happy to bring it up.

AHRMA361

PR Founding Father
There is a dearth of interesting bikes in the Cincinnati area. The Cleveland area seems to have a better selection.

If you see something let me know and I am happy to bring it up.

I still haven't finished what you brought me last trip!!

Ahem, If my suspension "Guy" was as interested in perusing Cincy CL as doing my forks, he might get me closer to having it finished before you all show up next month!

AHRMA361

PR Founding Father
If you plan to come, please post here or PM me so I can get a rough headcount to plan the food so nobody leaves hungry!

p.s. Bring money! Parts, Bikes....everything is for sale! :)

sturd

PR Addict
I'm hoping to but need to be a maybe. Boy is getting his ACL redone just before Xmas and I may be on nurse duty.

AHRMA361

PR Founding Father
cutty22 and Mike, I hope you can make it.

sturd, sorry to hear the boy is getting his ACL done. No fun for Christmas for him! Bring him! We can prop him up on something!

Mosher, would be cool having Uncle Ped up again. I think he enjoyed it last year.

AHRMA361

PR Founding Father
Less than 3 weeks away! Don't miss it! We have the same greeter as last year signed up!

1973_XR75_zpsgvcryxve.jpg

mshafer62

PR Addict
I think I know that girl!
Just don't remember her being so stiff...

Add me in as a "gonna try to make it".
I'm traveling for the holidays and get home late
the night before but would enjoy seeing everyone.

AHRMA361

PR Founding Father
Awesome! So far, about 26 of the coolest Vet's have confirmed! A few maybe's as well. Should be a blast!

Mike

PR Addict
Awesome! So far, about 26 of the coolest Vet's have confirmed! A few maybe's as well. Should be a blast!
I didn't realize that there were that many cool vets.

Change my "Maybe" to a "YES" need to see that for myself.........