Best aftermarket radiators?

LuckyStar64

PR Addict
I'm helping my bud work with his '98 RM250. The radiators on it could be fixed, but are basically junked IMO. I see those aftermarket pieces on Ebay all the time, but have never had any experience with them. Who knows anything about which ones are good? --L*64

I bought some oversized aftermarket ones off eBay. Don't remember the brand. Put them on an 02 cr250. Only complaint I had was fitment wasn't quite perfect. Had to do some bending here and there but they were cheap and they worked as they should.

pretty sure all the ones on ebay are from the same china company, ive heard of ppl here running them with good luck (I think kreps has run them before?)

ive had pretty ugly radiator repaired by mylers: https://mylers-radiators.myshopify.com

came back fitting better than new i think. was really impressed with the service and saved a ton of $ over buying new.

I have them on 3 bikes.

2011 RMZ450 --- DoubleD had cartwheeled this bike nicely smashing one radiator before selling it to me. I immediately put the chinko units on and have never riden it without them. They are fine except the right side moulded plastic OEM louver didn't fit well and I had to zip tie it.

1989 RM125 --- Generally fit....had to drill out the mounting holes for the plastic louvers to actually go in them. The one hose spigot was strangely larger than the others, not sure if this was a goof on my set or what. I've never even started this bike.

1992 RM250 --- Fit fine, same louver issue as above on 1989. Not a big deal. Everything else fit fine and I've raced the bike several times, no issues.

I have also sent 1991 RM125 radiators to Mylers for repair and they came back like new. But it cost more money.

Back