Going South!

Brittany

PR Member
Looking to travel to Georgia/ North Carolina/South Carolina. Wanting to primarily stay at tracks. Anyone know where you can pull in and camp for more than a day at a time? Looked at Aonia Pass, but after research kinda questioning if they are even still open.

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
Check out our track guide. It's pretty accurate for those states. Aonia Pass is one of my favorite tracks down there but I too question whether they're still open. SOB is a great option. With just a few miles further south you could stay at WW in North FL. Check out ClubMX too. Durhamtown and Highland Park, GA both offer camping all week. Good luck and let us know what you find.

Brittany

PR Member
I did and the Flordia maybe an option but we are already driving down there straight from Red Bud. Just know sounds like a good idea stay at track all week un hook to go do some site seeing when not riding.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Well if you're gonna be at redbud check track guide for Tennessee or anything off RT 75, as you won't be hitting the carolinas. No point in crisscrossing.