Rob Miracle

Vet261

PR Addict
I'm seeing some very sad news going around that something happened and Rob Miracle from Zanesville was taken from us. If anyone knows anything please share.

Best wishes to the family, so sad, Rob was a good dude.

Yes, it was a painfully shocking thing to learn of this morning :(

Rob was an awesome guy, always willing to help folks out when he could.

RIP Rob.

http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder....ob-miracle-died-doing-what-he-loved/89541082/

636081472118200614-Rob-Miracle.jpg

Rob was racing Vintage back 17 or 18 years ago when I was. Good dude. Good rider. Trick bikes.

Horrible to hear of his passing too soon in life. Sad for all his friends and family dealing with his loss. RIP Moto-Brother.

Rob was racing Vintage back 17 or 18 years ago when I was. Good dude. Good rider. Trick bikes.

Horrible to hear of his passing too soon in life. Sad for all his friends and family dealing with his loss. RIP Moto-Brother.
Great dude, great bikes!

Paid my respects to Rob this evening. Sad situation for his family and loved ones, but what an incredible turn out of people to say goodbye to a super guy. Stay Vintage Rob, you will be missed.

We were up at Lake Erie putting the boat up for the winter and we went over to the Marblehead Lighthouse and someone put a sticker on a log in memory of Rob! Pretty cool!! Rip Rob!!

Attachments

• IMG_2298.PNG
    IMG_2298.PNG
    879.2 KB · Views: 749
Back