Unadilla 2017

Going to get a late start and won't be there till friday night. Are you guys going to try to park in the same place as last year?

For Sure CAMP BUCKEYE, we will be there Thursday night, if anybody is going just let us know and we will "reserve" an area.

So far Me & Bab's, Pit & Mrs. Pit, Mooch & Mrs. Mooch, John & Todd the Toledo rockets, Moto Jason (token Michigan interloper).

Enjoy as was on my bucket list...not racing anymore but may go next year to spectate as sounds like an awesome event to attend! Have a toy hauler camper and another year away as already planned all my vacation this year but could easily take 2 bikes when going in 2018. Diamond Dons is another one I would like to catch one day...

50 + PV Intermediate was EPIC, 43 riders on a 40 man gate, the extras lined up on the end of the gate, the first corner noise/vibration/action was unbelievable. Cleaned the truck out tonight meeting Babs Thursday am to depart. Not riding but will have fun for sure.

IMG_3716.JPG
Might have to race Saturday!!!

Nice! But yellow wheels? Thinking the only off road thing that came with yellow wheels in '74 would have been a JD?

Great time, they got it in without any rain! Started super early on sunday (7:15am practice) to avoid rain coming later in the day. My motos were 1 and 4 and were my second motos from Saturday, so I was completely done by like 9:30am. Seemed a little lighter turnout this year, but still really crowded. My classes had 40 in Pre-Millenium B and 29 in Open Age B.

DMX153 took a big digger and knocked himself silly. Heal up Dave!

I enjoyed the weekend even as a spectator / worker. There is so much history/mx mojo on the property, it should be a bucket list item for everybody,

Back