2017 Loretta Lynn MX Schedule

MotosportsMD

PR Member
2017 loretta all.jpg
Here it is, the 2017 Preliminary Loretta Lynn Schedule!
Brought to you first by Motosports MD
Ohio's only level 2 Podium Cobra Dealer. 1000's of parts in stock, A real Full time service and parts shop with professionally trained and certified technicians with over 20 years of experience. Trackside support at OMA AMA CRA and independent events. sales@motosportsmd.com 440-724-0618 www.motosportsmd.com

Last edited by a moderator:
From Kevin Windhams IG today - Everyone is getting into the race track business!

kdub_14Excited for my new partnership with Fast Farms. Big things going on here at my track for 2017! The first event will be an Area qualifier on March 18, 2017 at my place for the Amateur National Championship at Loretta Lynn's. I'm pretty sure we will be bringing back a party in a pasture also!

View attachment 54046 Here it is, the 2017 Preliminary Loretta Lynn Schedule!
Brought to you first by Motosports MD
Ohio's only level 2 Podium Cobra Dealer. 1000's of parts in stock, A real Full time service and parts shop with professionally trained and certified technicians with over 20 years of experience. Trackside support at OMA AMA CRA and independent events. sales@motosportsmd.com 440-724-0618 www.motosportsmd.com
Thanks for the photo, appreciate it but is there somewhere I can go to see the information that you are providing because it is kind of hard to read.

Nickota Park
2 hrs ·
We are pleased to announce that we will be having a Mid-East Qualifier here on April 1 & 2. Our Nick #228 would be so proud. Stay tuned for more details to come.

Dennis R Weir So when's practice?
"}'>Like · Reply · 2 hrs

Nickota Park
It will be Friday March 31st. I will post everything as soon as I can figure it all out with times and prices. Give me a few days and I will have it done.

Last edited:
Back