The Stewarts back for Oakland

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
IF is the key word there.... hes gonna fall over in the first turn of practice and cry like a little b word, and he'll still get payed for it.o_O:mad:

Except he WON'T get paid. (#heAintGotsArideHomie)

Can't imagine endorsements cutting a check for the April 11th press release.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Malcolm Stewart in for Anaheim 2
2 HOURS AGO | BY: JASON WEIGANDT

137770_screen_shot_2017-01-17_at_12_42_03_pm.png

Looks like Malcolm is going to be at A2. Saw this on Racer X

Does anyone notice that bike doesn't say SUZUKI anywhere ? Any sticker/print on that bike is from a sponsor.

Tom

PR Elite
First-Look-Malcolm-Stewarts-SevenRide365-Suzuki-600x446.png

We’ve heard for months that Malcolm Stewart is working on his own deal to race the 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Series and it looks like everything has come together in the last few weeks. The 2016 250 East Coast SX champion is currently on the entry list for the 2017 Anaheim Two SX with a Seven MX and Ride365 supported Suzuki RM-Z450, and we just saw a glimpse of what the bike will look like. From the photo that was posted on Stewart’s Instagram account, we can see Hinson clutch components, FMF exhausts, D’Cor Visuals graphics, Renthal bars, GET electronics, Showa suspension, and Dunlop tires.
Read more at http://motocross.transworld.net/new...art-seven-ride365-suzuki/#KWMtApSxkDoDmBPg.99
http://motocross.transworld.net/news/state-of-seven/#xL7QiUFqAcqcGGEZ.97

John250

PR Founding Father
Just seems crazy to me, your putting your own deal together and you cant get on a bike and show up at A1? Even if the whole deal is not complete, be there as a true privateer so you don't miss 3 or 4 rounds. Just makes no sense to me. Not like he found out December 1 that he had no ride.

The Stewarts are the new "hype", not the Allessi's. They are the Kardashians of Motocross, that are media whores for the whole family. Should have went to Lifetime channel for sponsorship, all women love a good drama.

hershey

PR Elite
Just seems crazy to me, your putting your own deal together and you cant get on a bike and show up at A1? Even if the whole deal is not complete, be there as a true privateer so you don't miss 3 or 4 rounds. Just makes no sense to me. Not like he found out December 1 that he had no ride.

The Stewarts are the new "hype", not the Allessi's. They are the Kardashians of Motocross, that are media whores for the whole family. Should have went to Lifetime channel for sponsorship, all women love a good drama.

Show me a tighter MX family? They support one another always, through thick and thin. They have made a life for themselves and plenty of money. The family, minus JS7 who was having a kid, was at LL this year. They were down in the staging barn talking to 50cc kids. They were really nice, approachable and upbeat. They had no reason for being there other than than they wanted to be. I didnt see any of them making sponsor appearances any where, I could have missed it though.

Ive always liked their commitment to family and after LL there isnt much any one could say to change my mind about them being good people. Racing or not.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Welcome back Team Stew. The sport is better with than without them.
Am I the only one that wishes they would have gotten sponsored by Dinty Moore?
No one is better infront of the camera
No one brings more media attention
No one crashes bigger
Now add baby brother.... Please, oh please. Both show up in all black gear. Head to toe.

TBO

PR Addict

Never was Stewart fan but I m now! I think like everyone else in this world they know they've made some mistakes and bad decisions and it's cost them! Maybe James has realized their is more to life than Mx now that he has a kid. Maybe it's given him some perspective? I think mookie screwed up to. Not riding outdoors and possibly passing on some deals he wished he would have taken. But you no what live and learn! I think they've earned that especially James! The sport is better with them than without! But most people would rather bag on them!