Miniapolis supercross

I'm getting activated Feb 24th in the army and my wife and I will be flying out there to see the race since I won't be able to make indy.

Question is what is the best sections here? Seating chart is poor for this race. I've never been to this one before

Generally in stadiums mid level and uppers are best in my opinion.

Lower bowls you got all the crap in the way. The huge monster can. Finish line. Etc. higher up more if the action you see.
Agree. Front row 2nd level up typically good. In Lucas Oil Stadium like the 300 level front row is what I try to get. Good luck with tickets and thanks for serving!

Went ahead and got tickets in section 128 row 11. Looks like the section will have a good view of the triple and the ryhtym section.

If anyone heads out there for that race let me know.

Thank you for serving.

I believe this is the first year for the SX in the brand new stadium. They just opened that for football this past season.

StadiumCapture-Front-1280.jpg

Went ahead and got tickets in section 128 row 11. Looks like the section will have a good view of the triple and the ryhtym section.

If anyone heads out there for that race let me know.

i would of bumped up to the 200s personally. the 2 times ive sat in the 100 level ive ragretted it

I think even though it is section 128, it looks high enough to see the whole track.

What do you all think? Should I go up another section?

Untitled.jpg

Stupid questions.

Why is there no pit party in Minneapolis...

And why do the doors open so late? Indianapolis the doors open at 9 and in Minneapolis they open at noon...

3 hours less of watching practice...

Just wondering about this...?

Sweet! You'd almost think it was already St. Patrick's day with all that green on the top step of the podiums... Need to get that green smoker ready for my season... :)

Webb injured in 450SX heat race crash (UPDATE)
Cooper Webb saw his night come to an early end in Minneapolis following a hard crash in his heat race.

The 450SX rookie was vying for the lead in the first rhythm section when his handlebars were clipped by Dean Wilson's fender, slamming Webb to the ground. He managed to walk off the track under his own power but was favoring his left shoulder.

Yamaha confirmed it was a shoulder injury for Webb that will require further evaluation. The team remains optimistic he will race this weekend in Atlanta, but will provide an update in the coming days.

Following the DNS, Webb sits eighth in the 450SX championship standings.

No what did he say?

Jeff:"Back in my day ralph, when you weren't faster than another rider, only option was to hit the quad---then immediately retire back to the hotel to smoke some serious dope and trash the place."

Ralph: "Yeah that's right Jeff, how about that steering the rear wheel of the bike again!"

Meanwhile, Jason Weigandt is smashing his head into the wall because he knows he is the most qualified announcer and should be the one calling the races.

Back