OMA Season Opener At Malvern!!!

MalvernMX

PR Addict
The time has come once again for the OMA season opener at Malvern MX!!

We will be having practice on Saturday, March 25 from 11-5. This is for all bikes and quads. No price changes from last year! $25 per rider. Gates open at 9 am on Saturday.

On Sunday morning, gates will open at 6 am. Sign up begins at 7, practice at 830, and racing to follow at approx.10. OMA membership required to race. They are $25 for the season and will be available at the track. Rocky Mountain ATV/M...C will be mailing the $10 gift cards again for us this season!

Free camping. Campfires, generators, and pets all welcome.

I probably forgot something, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! See everyone next weekend!!!!!

IMG_0268.JPG
We were at the track doing some work yesterday and I took some pictures. Hard to believe I know, we really do need some rain. We will definitely be watering Friday if we don't get any. Saturday should be amazing. Looking at the hourly forecast they keep pushing the rain back timewise on Sunday. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

IMG_0271.JPG
IMG_0272.JPG
IMG_0273.JPG
We got everything refaced and ready to ride. Saturday is going to be epic. The forecast seems to be improving daily for Sunday, still calling for almost a half an inch with thunderstorms but they keep moving the time back as to when it will start. As of this morning it's back to 3PM, yesterday they had starting at 10AM and the day before that it was 6am. Really want to get this race in on Sunday but I don't want to turn the place into a swap for the qualifier in two weeks. As of now everything is on for Sunday and if the forecast keeps going in the direction it is I think we can pull it off. I will make a final decision Saturday afternoon. Just want to keep everyone updated.

Last edited:
If we are just practicing Saturday, do we still pay the gate fee or do you give it back when we leave?

We won't be collecting gate fees until Sunday morning. Or possibly Saturday evening, for those that are staying the night.

Ok, so I guess I should not have opened my mouth. They now have the rain starting earlier and it appears to not be a matter of if, but when. Still calling for a half inch which is far too much for us to handle when the track is turned up. I'm still going to wait until Saturday afternoon to make a final call because we all know the weather forecast and do a complete 180 but as of right now it's not looking very promising. I have had a lot of out-of-staters call looking for info so I'm trying to keep everybody is updated as Best I can. If we do end canceling Sunday (which we most likely will) we are fortunate that next weekend is wide open and we would end up doing the Saturday practice Sunday race then.

Well it looks like mother nature is on our side for once. The forecast of 1/2 inch dropped to only a 10th of an inch and they don't have that starting until 3 o'clock so we can definitely handle that. And long story short, everything is a go for Sunday's racing. Gates open at 6 AM, signed up at seven, practice at 8:30. Can't believe what an amazing weather this weekend we've been blessed with!!!

Back