New PR logo

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Liking the new logo at the top of the screen.
I need one of these please... Size 7 5/8
upload_2017-3-24_10-34-16.png

Flat bill and cover your ears? I bet you're wearing skinny jeans now too! Lol.....

As in at the ankles, not knocking your dedication to losing weight!

5950 is the only hat big enough for my giant head. Everything else looks like a beanie.
Flat bill, tucked ears, and skinny jeans are a given. Wallet leash, DVS shoes and a flannel shirt to complete the douchebag look.

Better keep it clean for a long time! May need it in your next life when you win that championship! Or wait, is there a chilli contest there that you plan to win? Lol

My new favorite hat is one from fox. Flex fit snap back. I'd take one of those with a PR logo.

Better keep it clean for a long time! May need it in your next life when you win that championship! Or wait, is there a chilli contest there that you plan to win? Lol

My new favorite hat is one from fox. Flex fit snap back. I'd take one of those with a PR logo.
Not even wasting the $ for a LL bid this year. Just for fun this year. And to prove an old 1-2-5 can be competitive. Besides. I'm sure I wil get a chance to race Grewe a couple time this year around here

Back