Deck power washing

Holmboyz

PR Addict
Does anyone know of someone they would recommend? I've done it myself for the past several years but my power washer's too small and it takes me a week or two as I'm easily distracted by non power washing activities. I'm located near the Solon/Chagrin Falls area.

Yes!! Give Gary a call at ideal window cleaning & pressure washing. hes a fellow rider.

goidealwindowcleaning.com tell him stacy sent you!! (330) 468-0468

I just did mine by myself the other day. 2500 PSI, and then sanded it down afterwards. I'm to figure out what to seal it with now. Any suggestions? Thompsons water seal? I don't want to paint the deck. That looks like garbage after a few years.

We've been using Armstrong Clark hardwood deck oil...good stuff and lasts several seasons. And just as an fyi: the guys at goidealwindowcleaning did a great job at a great cost.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I just did mine by myself the other day. 2500 PSI, and then sanded it down afterwards. I'm to figure out what to seal it with now. Any suggestions? Thompsons water seal? I don't want to paint the deck. That looks like garbage after a few years.

I have not had a deck or a fence in a bit but I swear by the Behr UV stain, choose your color, as it lasts a long time. I always got one of the cheap plastic yard sprayers, like $15, and just sprayed the wood with the wife walking behind with a brush. You have to toss the thing when done but it works really well and takes no time at all. Hit it every 5 years and you will be good. I have a 20 year old swingset in my backyard that still looks good and I think I have hit it 3 times since I built it while most of my neighbors have fallen apart. The wood does need to be a bit weathered so it soaks it up. It works and I agree do not paint it.

Just did a re-stain today. It already had a solid stain on it, so obviously I was limited. I used Sherwin Williams deckscape. I've done alot of decks in my day and I was impressed with the product as far as a solid stain.

For myself, personally, I like a semi transparent stain. It gives it a little color (of your choice), seals the lumber nicely and you still get the beauty of all the natural grain.

We've been using Armstrong Clark hardwood deck oil...good stuff and lasts several seasons. And just as an fyi: the guys at goidealwindowcleaning did a great job at a great cost.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Awesome glad it worked out!

Back