Meanwhile in Pierpont Ohio

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
rock n ride today. Place looking awesome. Track premo!!!

See race forum for details.
IMG_6156.JPG

Mildly thinking about coming out tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Track was great today! Racing should be real good tomorrow, the place was getting packed when I was leaving

Had a blast today. My mom and dad were both in attendance. I had 4 Motos of cat and mouse. Went 2-2 and 2-3 in 25+ and 30+. Raced hard with McKinney, Marcellus, and Danford. Well worth it today. The more I race that husky the more I love the bike. Phenomenal machines! They are built to race hard. Faster and harder you push the better the bike responds. "Oh hey I'll try this, point and bam the bike does it." I beat the drum for the SSS YAMAHA suspension but finally I think wp aer48 has matched the SSS supremacy.

My brother went 6-3 for 3rd overall in the 250c class. His best finish ever. He was ridiculously pumped when he came off the track. Second moto rips a monster holeshot. Got passed on last lap and passed the guy back. 25 in the c class. Good turnout.

Wow I just noticed all those trophies in the back. Haha. Moto history is all around me at that house. Makes home....home.

Willie440photography got some cool shots,

Shoot him an email, Facebook or instagram and I'm sure he'll hook you up! Great shots! Check him out!

cb6cea1e40b6192af92edc5d208404a1.jpg
20b129da0abb938530de0e54113556e7.jpg
43efbd682e46425c862cb2a980d27a40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back