Redbud

I quit racing amateur day at the kenworthys national when they started charging me to park my trailer by the number of axles on my trailer.
I remember pulling in at maybe 2:00 or 3:00 am one time and the dude was sleeping in his chair. We stopped, looked at the guy, realized he was snoozed, put the motorhome into drive and slowly pulled away to not make too much noise and wake him - It worked !!
Had to go up and get arm bands for the amateur racing but that was one hell of a weekend.

It was $40 a class for Sunday so I paid 80 bucks at the online pre-entry.

Now, granted I am not taking my camper, Beenridin is taking my bike for me.

Vet261 should of stuck around for Am-day at High Point track was good. It got Rough!
That was a long weekend. I'm Beat!

You will diffently like it. They still run a tight schedule.
Usually there series has Rocky mountain cash cards also.

See you there!

Red Bud is awesome, Sunday they tame things back down a bit. It's much less expensive than chillitown was but even if it weren't its a national track and worth it.

The prep is off the hook, it's not too overly busy on Sunday and you get to ride the entire pro track. I'm pumped, we're signed up and ready to go!

there's a reason that people scream redbud in indianapolis tunnel outside the stadium after the sx race lets out....and it aint cuz redbud sucks.

I outta go. Should go to the National every year actually as I am about 2 hours north at Silver Lake on vacation. We talk about it every year, but always dig just chilling and playing in the sand. Some day. Would dig racing the amateur races. Loved when I did that at Kenworthy's....

I just registered last night to race amateur day on Sunday. Running the full pro track enticed me to do it.
I have never raced an amateur day at a National before. I'm sure it will be crazy.
You'll have to rent a transponder there. But I've race the sat night race and the sun race. To run the full track it's lot of fun.

FB_IMG_1498691862075.jpg

Rode the full track in '13 with 856. Was a real good time, track was brutal. Got lots of thumbs up driving through the pits in the Caprice as usual haha

Dude that caprice is clean. My grandfather. That's all he would drive and he was a badass. 70 years old jet black moderate length hair slicked back.....

Cutlas supremes and caprices

Any body going to RED BUD visit the Legends & Hero's display, MotoJason & Myself will be there with a few of our cool old bikes on display.

Stop by and say hi........

Back