Huffman Hill MX open practice 6/21 4-9pm

Weasel, it's not quite RedBud after they're third practice. Heck I'm sure RB wasn't even RB after their third practice. What I saw when I went there was a great practice track near central Ohio open on a Wednesday with lots of potential. Don't take your prom date home at 8pm. Give the punch a chance:)

Weasel, it's not quite RedBud after they're third practice. Heck I'm sure RB wasn't even RB after their third practice. What I saw when I went there was a great practice track near central Ohio open on a Wednesday with lots of potential. Don't take your prom date home at 8pm. Give the punch a chance:)
I agree but last Wednesday was bad.

The track is large and would take some major equipment to overcome the heat and sun... but I liked the track and will be back Wednesday. It is great to have a track open during the week

It's comments like this that wear on a track owner... after years of hearing it they just don't want to open for riders as much as they used to. Just saying
I don't think people realize how much time and money goes into operating a track. We do this for the riders! This has always been a dream for our family. We are doing the best we can do! If you come and have a bad experience, voice your concerns with me at the track.

I don't think people realize how much time and money goes into operating a track. We do this for the riders! This has always been a dream for our family. We are doing the best we can do! If you come and have a bad experience, voice your concerns with me at the track.
It's mostly just the "PR MAFIA". The same 8-10 guys that rule this site with an iron fist. Most of them have no clue what it takes to get things ready to open. Fighting the weather will destroy most of them lol

It's comments like this that wear on a track owner... after years of hearing it they just don't want to open for riders as much as they used to. Just saying

So let me get this straight I drive 2 hours, spend my money to ride on a prepped/watered track and I can't voice my opinion?
All I said was it was bad, which it was.

So let me get this straight I drive 2 hours, spend my money to ride on a prepped/watered track and I can't voice my opinion?
All I said was it was bad, which it was.
Absolutely you can voice your opinion! I'm saying by saying it on the internet is probably not the best way. We always want to hear it in person. Heck I've even loaded riders up in my sidexside to go show me what they are talking about if there's a problem. Like the man said tell him face to face and let him know your concerns. But then again if that happen the PR mafia wouldn't be needed hahha

Back